Then, Baron Cohen's voice - in a thick, Borat-style accent - can be heard addressing former US Vice President Dick Cheney.
"That's a first", Cheney says.
Baron Cohen followed up those posters with a video teaser giving us a first look at the series, which the comedian/actor has been working on in secret for almost a year.
Another preview of the show was released on July 4th, with the British actor celebrating America's Independence Day by playing an old vlog in which President Donald Trump mocked Cohen for supposedly not being amusing. If anyone could pull off, as Showtime put it, "the most risky show in the history of television", I suppose it would be the dude who managed to re-introduce "NOT" jokes into pop culture.
Roger Federer or Sachin Tendulkar? Swiss emulates SRT at Wimbledon
Del Potro was leading 7-6 (7/1), 7-6 (7/5), 5-7 when his tie with Simon was halted for the night due to darkness. Nadal, meanwhile, was similarly impressive, dispatching Czech Republican star Jiri Vesely to win 6-3 6-3 6-4.
Cheney himself teased the show in a clip posted Monday by Showtime, the premium-cable network where 'Who is America?' is set to premiere next Sunday.
Cohen's new character and conceit for the show is being kept under wraps for now, but we can't wait to see what he's been up to.
"Sacha is a comedic genius who shocks you with his audacity, bravery and inventiveness", Showtime CEO David Nevins said in a statement. Behind the elaborate setup is a genuine quest for the truth about people, places and politics.
The video also featured real footage of Donald Trump insulting Baron Cohen and ends with the logo of the now-defunct Trump University. Other than Trump, Baron Cohen could also be targeting other celebrities.
- Divers begin final push to rescue remaining boys, coach in Thailand cave
- Prince Louis of Cambridge in pictures
- Apple Enables USB Restricted Mode by Default in iOS 11.4.1
- Elon Musk visits Thai cave, brings his kid-submarine
- Democratic lawmakers, liberal groups rally against Brett Kavanaugh, Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- Kim Kardashian Visited a Women's Prison To Speak With Inmates
- Boris Johnson resigns in major Brexit blow to UK PM Theresa May
- Donald Trump Names Brett Kavanaugh Winner Of ‘Survivor
- India thump England to clinch T20 series after Rohit Sharma century
- UK Foreign Minister QUITS, Theresa May Facing REVOLT — BREXIT BREAKDOWN