Selena gave a amusing nod to their former sibling situation on TV and captioned another photo, "Brudder & sissy" and another "family vacation vibes".
The friends were all smiles while nibbling on popcorn in other candid photos.
Selena Gomez spent the Fourth of July with someone from her Russo family.
England fans damage ambulance, set record for emergency calls
After years of lamenting the behavior of its traveling fans, maybe now it is time for England to take more of an inward look. It made Alli (22) the second youngest England scorer in a World Cup game, after Michael Owen.
Gomez and Henrie played teenage wizards on the Disney Channel show that aired from 2002-2007. Another post was cutely captioned "family vacation vibes". Just yesterday Selena celebrated the 4th of July by going to Disneyland. Gomez - who rocked a "Tia Mouse" T-shirt for the occasion - gushed, "Spent mine with some of my favorite people @disney". Gomez said in an interview with The Morning Mash Up in June 2017 that she'd be open to a reunion. Of course, many people called for a reboot with messages like "OMG I LOVE THIS I MISS THE SHOW MAKE ONE MORE SEASON.!"
"When I was on Wizards of Waverly Place, we didn't have social media really", Gomez said. "They're like, you're too old for us at this point".
Top 5 is your sugar fix for celebrity, music and pop-culture from the Middle East?
- U.S. threatened nations over breastfeeding resolution
- Nick Kyrgios SLAMS former Wimbledon champion after ‘pathetic’ jibe
- Gulbis serves a bagel to send Alexander Zverev packing — ATP Wimbledon
- England fan instantly regrets jumping onto bus stop roof during celebrations
- Harvey Weinstein pleads not guilty to charges he assaulted a 3rd woman
- NKY Congressman Says He Supports Ohio Rep. Amid Allegations
- Sacha Baron Cohen reveals promo, premiere date for new Showtime series
- Johnny Depp sued for allegedly attacking crew member on film set
- New Jersey woman dies after utility cuts power to her home
- Erdogan vows to advance Turkey under new governance system