LiAngelo will make his debut Thursday in Ontario, California. He will also play on the Los Angeles Ballers team with his brother, LaMelo.
"After NBA teams surprisingly passed on LiAngelo Ball, he went to work out and give the teams that passed on him a show", the release stated.
"I just want to win for the team", LiAngelo said in a release.
Donald Trump’s former driver sues over unpaid wages
Just a year ago , a supply company claimed they were never paid for paint that was used to re-paint Trump's luxury golf resort. Citron said he earned a fixed salary of $62,700 starting in 2003, which was raised to $68,000 in 2006 and $75,000 in 2010.
The 6-foot-5 LiAngelo has said that he wanted to join his brother, the No. 2 overall pick in the 2017 NBA Draft, on the Lakers. "I'm trying to play ball, and I'm trying to play ball, and I am trying to get better every day".
After his Lakers workout, the team signified it had no interest in drafting LiAngelo or signing the 19-year-old to play for their G League team, the South Bay Lakers, according to a report from USA Today Sports. Weeks ago, in an interview with NiceKicks.com, Ball said he was not going to play in the JBA. His younger brother LaMelo added, "It's all business".
LiAngelo subsequently left UCLA and played professionally in Lithuania alongside LaMelo before entering the NBA Draft in June.
- BMC take team time trial stage but Froome makes gains
- Selena Gomez conjures ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’ reunion on July 4th
- Erdoğan sworn in as Turkish president with enhanced powers
- How Trump's SCOTUS nominee will change the Court
- Trump says he's confident Kim will denuclearize
- Team Sky and Chris Froome booed at TdF team presentation
- Brett Kavanaugh Revealed as Trump's Latest Supreme Court Nominee
- Thierry Henry's 'heart will be split' by World Cup semifinal
- How significant is Trump's Supreme Court pick?
- Trump will focus on Russia's 'malign' activity at summits