She was reportedly at the facility, which houses about 1,800 inmates, for several hours.
According to the outlet, she met with 15 women and talked to them about their life behind bars and their concerns about fitting back into society after their release.
Through her discussion with Trump, the media star helped secure a pardon for Johnson, a great-grandmother who served over 20 years in prison for a first-time, non-violent drug offense.
Kim arrived at the California Institution for Women in Corona Friday afternoon with a few bodyguards and first toured the grounds and living quarters. Kim is only continuing her efforts towards prison reform.
Donald Trump’s former driver sues over unpaid wages
Just a year ago , a supply company claimed they were never paid for paint that was used to re-paint Trump's luxury golf resort. Citron said he earned a fixed salary of $62,700 starting in 2003, which was raised to $68,000 in 2006 and $75,000 in 2010.
Days later, the president commuted her life sentence, and personally called the KUWTK star to tell her the good news.
"I love this woman", Kardashian told Kotb while holding Johnson close.
We love Hollywood, we just have a amusing way of showing it. "I mean, I already knew just by talking to you on the phone and just seeing you in videos, but I mean, you are everything and more than I ever thought".
- Elon Musk visits Thai cave, brings his kid-submarine
- Trump privately indicated that he has settled on a Supreme Court nominee
- Orange Is the New Black Season 6 Trailer
- UK Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson Resigns
- Trump says he's confident Kim will denuclearize
- It's a wrap for filming of Captain Marvel
- HIV Vaccine One Step Closer According to Harvard Study
- How Trump's SCOTUS nominee will change the Court
- Brett Kavanaugh Revealed as Trump's Latest Supreme Court Nominee
- 5 things to know about Amazon Prime day