July 6 was reportedly the final day of filming.
As many will recall, the post-credits scene in "Avengers: Infinity War" hinted at Captain Marvel's upcoming appearance. The other days are covered with a Captain Marvel clapperboard signed by cast and crew.
Marvel Studios president and producer Kevin Feige told ComicBook.com "there's still a few months" until moviegoers catch a glimpse of Captain Marvel, the next entry out of the shared Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Erdogan vows to advance Turkey under new governance system
Under the new system , the counting of terms starts afresh, which means he starts his first five-year term on Monday. Turkey also faces a widening current account deficit making it reliant on weak foreign investment to plug the gap.
Marvel had previously selected Taika Waititi, also from an indie movie background, to direct 2017's "Thor: Ragnarok", which ended up banking $854 million in worldwide box office takings, making it one of the highest-grossing films of the year. What we do know is that it's set in the "90s and follows Danvers" path from Air Force pilot to superhero after he DNA gets fused with an alien by accident.
"Captain Marvel" has been dated for a March 8, 2019 United States release.
Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck directed Captain Marvel from a script from a writing team that included Boden and Fleck as well as Meg LeFauve, Nicole Perlman, Geneva Robertson-Dworet, Liz Flahive, and Carly Mensch. Reprising their roles from Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy are Djimon Hounsou and Lee Pace, and returning once again to a Marvel Studios film will be Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson.
- Nick Kyrgios SLAMS former Wimbledon champion after ‘pathetic’ jibe
- Johnny Depp sued for allegedly attacking crew member on film set
- Greatest World Cup ever? Not so fast 07/08/2018
- NKY Congressman Says He Supports Ohio Rep. Amid Allegations
- England fan instantly regrets jumping onto bus stop roof during celebrations
- Modric reveals Croatia biggest concern ahead of England clash
- Selena Gomez conjures ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’ reunion on July 4th
- U.K. Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson Resigns Over Brexit
- How significant is Trump's Supreme Court pick?
- U.K. Opens Murder Probe After Woman Exposed to Nerve Agent Dies