No? Well one of the original names for Southgate station was touted to be Chase Side - and Gareth Southgate manages a SIDE that's CHASING the World Cup.
"There's no complacency." One of the reasons given for England's success in Russian Federation is their remote base in the sleepy seaside town of Repino, 45 kilometres (28 miles) northwest of Saint Petersburg, far removed from the hype back home.
"It's a proud moment for us all when we put on the jersey and I'm going to grab it with both hands, run with it and enjoy it as much as we can".
But with the euphoria of Saturday's win having turned into focus on Wednesday's match with Croatia, Trippier says England will be ready to go again in Moscow.
England's fairly muted celebrations reflected the routine nature of the victory over a hard-working Swedish side that had already gone further than expected in its first major tournament without Zlatan Ibrahimovic. "We looked like we controlled the game". Even at Wimbledon, the home of lawn tennis, updates of England's goals were spread by fans watching or listening to the match on their cell phones.
Italian brand unveils special Cristiano Ronaldo jewellery anticipating Juventus move
He scored 41 goals for Real Madrid last season and followed that up with four goals for Portugal at the 2018 FIFA World Cup. Mendes has previously insisted Ronaldo would be "eternally grateful" to Madrid if he decides to leave the club this summer.
"I've met quite a few of those players and we know exactly how they're held and perhaps, in the modern era, that would be even crazier", Southgate told Britain's daily newspapers.
"'Of course there is some power left for the English", he added.
Discover the story behind England's oldest player at the World Cup, Ashley Young, from those that know him best. "And also that little ball that Jesse sent in for Dele, that was great".
"I think Raheem Sterling is an important player because he is really fast and his combination with Harry Kane is really risky".
"The one thing that's come across with this squad is they've kept their feet on the floor, nobody's getting too excited and I think that's the right approach". After the Sweden game we fixed our attention purely to Wednesday.
- Mitch McConnell chased from Kentucky restaurant
- Orange Is the New Black Season 6 Trailer
- LiAngelo Ball Joining The JBA's Los Angeles Ballers
- Erdoğan sworn in as Turkish president with enhanced powers
- UK Foreign Minister QUITS, Theresa May Facing REVOLT — BREXIT BREAKDOWN
- Trump privately indicated that he has settled on a Supreme Court nominee
- India thump England to clinch T20 series after Rohit Sharma century
- Billy Dee Williams Returning as Lando Calrissian in Star Wars: Episode IX
- Donald Trump Names Brett Kavanaugh Winner Of ‘Survivor
- UK Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson Resigns