While the future of many DC franchises may be in flux, Wonder Woman is one title that Warner Bros.is definitely leaning on moving forward. That's the case when it comes to Gal Gadot, whose portrayal of Wonder Woman has endeared her to moviegoers of all ages.
There was even a post from a Dr. Patty Seo-Mayer, Pediatrician nephrologist, who provided another group shot of Gal Gadot with the hospital crew. "Next time, can you align your visit with my call schedule?" Thank you @GalGadot. #ForTheKids'.
Gadot, 33, is filming the "Wonder Woman" sequel "Wonder Woman 1984" nearby, in and around Washington, D.C.
J.B. Smoove Joins Cast Of "Spider-Man: Far From Home"
Filming for Spider-Man: Far From Home has officially begun, with set photos from the United Kingdom location surfacing online. Spider-Man: Far From Home will reportedly take place after the events of Avengers 4 in Europe during a school trip.
That's no ordinary cosplayer: That's Wonder Woman herself.
"We are so honored that #WonderWoman stopped by to visit the kids and caregivers at #InovaChildrensHospital!,"a tweet from the hospital read".
She said during an interview past year that giving birth made her feel like Wonder Woman.
The comedian and talented actress is set to get out of her comfort zone by playing the villain named Cheetah but also her secret identity - Barbara Minerva.
- Sacha Baron Cohen reveals promo, premiere date for new Showtime series
- How Trump's SCOTUS nominee will change the Court
- Trump says he's confident Kim will denuclearize
- U.S. threatened nations over breastfeeding resolution
- Thailand Cave Rescue: 8th Boy Emerges on Second Day of Dangerous Mission
- Erdogan vows to advance Turkey under new governance system
- NKY Congressman Says He Supports Ohio Rep. Amid Allegations
- U.K. Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson Resigns Over Brexit
- Greatest World Cup ever? Not so fast 07/08/2018
- How significant is Trump's Supreme Court pick?