Kate's parents and siblings were also there, including her sister Pippa Middleton, who is pregnant.
Prince Louis will be christened in the Lily Font, a silver gilt font and bowl decorated in lilies, ivy and cherubs.
Louis´ other godparents are: Nicholas van Cutsem, whose family is close to the royals; William´s school pal Harry Aubrey-Fletcher; Laura Meade, who is married to William´s close friend James Meade; Kate´s schoolfriend Hannah Carter; and the duchess´s cousin Lucy Middleton.
Louis, the 11-week-old youngest son of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, is being baptised by the Archbishop of Canterbury on Monday afternoon in the Chapel Royal, St James's Palace in London.
Prince Louis was carried into the chapel by his beaming mother, wearing the handmade replica of the Royal Christening Robe, which in 2008 replaced the original which had been worn for all royal christenings since that of Queen Victoria's eldest daughter in 1841. Sources said it had not been made on health grounds. She definitely didn't upstage the bride with that recycled fashion choice, but she still looked awesome. The new version was made by the Queen's dresser, Angela Kelly. "Did they borrow them from the Queen?" one commentator wrote.
Guitar man Kevin Anderson wants rhythm not blues against Roger Federer
Next up for Nadal is either Juan Martin del Potro , the fifth seeded Argentine, or unseeded Gilles Simon of France. The world No. 1 faces Czech world No. 93 Jiri Vesely, who has never got past the 4th round of a Grand Slam.
But that wasn't evening the best moment of the royal christening.
What did Princess Charlotte wear?
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and Princess Charlotte of Cambridge arrive at the Church of St Mary Magdalene on the Sandringham Estate for the Christening of Princess Charlotte on July 5, 2015.
The six godparents, who also attended with their spouses, are all friends or family of William and Kate.
Look through this gallery to see adorable pictures of His Royal Highness Prince Louis of Cambridge.
He was welcomed into the Christian faith dressed in the same frilly, cream gown used for George and Charlotte.
- Donald Trump Names Brett Kavanaugh Winner Of ‘Survivor
- Italian brand unveils special Cristiano Ronaldo jewellery anticipating Juventus move
- Magnificent England will have too much for jaded Croatians
- IHOB just changed its name back to IHOP. Here's why
- Trump privately indicated that he has settled on a Supreme Court nominee
- UK Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson Resigns
- Key Trump ally Scott Pruitt forced to resign
- Mitch McConnell chased from Kentucky restaurant
- UK Foreign Minister QUITS, Theresa May Facing REVOLT — BREXIT BREAKDOWN
- LiAngelo Ball Joining The JBA's Los Angeles Ballers