Nadal, who also is yet to drop a set this year, faces Czech Republic star Jiri Vesely on Centre Court on Monday.
Rafael Nadal reached the fourth round of Wimbledon for just the third time in seven years with an emphatic win over Alex De Minaur.
Roger Federer and Serena Williams will be expected to maintain their flawless progress at Wimbledon as the title favourites head into the fourth round looking to survive the tournament´s giant-killing carnage on Monday.
"But I always say the same".
"Novak and Rafa, all these guys are still in the draw", Federer said. I know on the women´s side more so. "I didn't feel the effect this time". "The last match in Basel was a good match and pretty close". "I just came here to try to do the best tournament possible", he said. He is not particularly excited, but I think he has everything to go far'.
All singles matches in the men's and women's draw will take place at Wimbledon today.
The world No.1 looked in ominous touch throughout the first two sets.
Teen Arrested for Provocative Dance
Though the original account was shut down, her videos were posted online by other accounts with several thousand followers each. Iran's judiciary and security forces are dominated by hard-liners who launch periodic crackdowns on behaviour deemed un-Islamic.
The 36-year-old faces Russian qualifier 1 and fellow mother - Evgeniya Rodina in the last 16.
Mannarino put up much more of a fight in the second set, which appeared to be heading towards a tie-break until the 36-year-old Swiss broke in the 11th game, and then successfully served it out.
She was allowed to play on as the underwear was shorter than her dress.
"Yeah, there's definitely that aura, that kind of thing of playing Serena", she said.
The argument against the top two seeds in the men's draw meeting in the final in one week's time is the fact that we've seen this matchup numerous times and some people may want to see a new name or matchup in a Grand Slam final, which is an understandable line of thinking.
The pair are again the two best players in the world and have split the last six Grand Slam titles between them - taking their combined haul to an incredible 37 major titles. He would also have been grateful for the extra day's rest after a marathon five-set victory over Russia's Daniil Medvedev which took more than three hours to complete.
Returning to Wimbledon on the back of a three-match run at Roland Garros - her comeback tournament after giving birth for the first time in September - the 2016 champion has swatted away her opposition for the cost of 24 games.
- South Koreas Moon, Modi to open worlds largest cellphone factory in Noida
- Oil dips in nervous trading as U.S.-China trade war looms
- Antonio Conte at Chelsea training ground with future still in doubt
- Brexit BOMBSHELL: David Davis explains HOW resignation will STOP May making concessions
- Why Rafa Nadal won’t make the semis, and who can challenge Serena?
- Rory reflects on Ballyliffin and Irish Open as a host
- North Korea says U.S. are like 'gangsters' after 'regrettable' nuclear talks
- Banning plastic straws is more scam than science
- Robin Wright Describes Working With Kevin Spacey In Interview
- Tropical Storm Chris could become hurricane