England face Croatia on Wednesday and with a place in the final at stake, goalscorer Dele Alli has called on his teammates to carry their form and confidence into the game.
Henderson also stressed the role Liverpool's Champions League journey has played in is current form, saying: 'It's had a big part in my development and obviously the manager at Liverpool has had a massive influence on us as well. The Sunday Express said a quietly confident nation has started to believe that football could really be "coming home", as England's 1996 soccer anthem goes.
"I think that we have developed very well, but we have shown a good level from the beginning".
"The semi-final of a World Cup is not an easy game, but it's a game we feel we are ready for".
To-play favourite Warframe coming to Nintendo Switch
Digital Extremes' Warframe has had a great run so far on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, with over 38 million registered players. There's no release date for the Switch version now , but you can check out the announcement trailer below.
Online streaming service Spotify reports that Three Lions was streamed almost half a million times on England's match against Colombia, and has gone through the roof following the team's Sweden win.
"I have to say over the last 25 years of England, when we're winning we usually drop deep and protect, and when we're losing we get desperate", Neville told ITV. England fans have been superb since day one and they're going to have to be louder than ever for the Croatia game. "It's [meant so] much to me and the whole team!"
Gareth Southgate's side will now face Croatia, who knocked out hosts Russian Federation on penalties, in the semi-finals in Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium on Wednesday.
- Oil dips in nervous trading as U.S.-China trade war looms
- Canada: Trudeau defends handling of asylum seekers
- Banning plastic straws is more scam than science
- Robin Wright Describes Working With Kevin Spacey In Interview
- Hammers sign Wilshere on free transfer
- Trade war begins between China, US as tariffs kick in
- North Korea says U.S. are like 'gangsters' after 'regrettable' nuclear talks
- Bombings in Somalia's capital wound 13
- Anti-Gun Protesters Shut Down Major Chicago Highway
- F1 driver Brendon Hartley walks away from scary crash at Silverstone