After the fight, Cormier called out Lesnar, a former UFC heavyweight champion, and invited him into the cage.
Daniel Cormier revealed he would only consider fighting Brock Lesnar, Stipe Miocic, Jon Jones or Alexander Gustafsson before he retires next year. Right when he got to my seat on the side he was acting like a lunatic.
As you'll be able to see below, the two Ultimate Fighter coaches clinched in the middle of the Octagon before Cormier dropped Miocic with a huge right uppercut to drop the now former champion. "DC, I'm coming for you, mother*****r!"
BetDSI Sportsbook has odds out for Cormier vs. Lesnar and it should come as no surprise that Cormier is the favorite (-260) over "The Beast (+200)".
UFC President Dana White confirmed the long-anticipated mixed martial arts return of the popular professional wrestler Saturday night after UFC 226. With this outcome, Cormier made history as one of just two men to wear gold in two UFC divisions concurrently - the other being Conor McGregor. "I had some personal encounters with him, and this guy's ego was so out of control". I can tell you that his ego absolutely did run a with him. "In the stone age", Cormier yelled.
The long-Term Viability Of CMS Energy Corporation (CMS), BHP Billiton plc (BBL)
As well, when a moving average crosses below a longer-term moving average, the study indicates a down turn in the market. Considering that the stock recent volume of 989567 shares, this represents a pretty noteworthy trading in volume size.
White intends to match Cormier against Lesnar early next year, likely in March, after Lesnar completes the drug testing required by the UFC's anti-doping policy. "The last time I fought somebody I was bigger than was in 2010, and I felt like Muhammad Ali out there".
"I was a heavyweight for a long time and I left the division".
The co-main event was an uneventful fight that went the distance.
Cormier will now apparently fight Brock Lesnar in his first title defence and the current rumour is that he'll be retiring after that.
It was pure pro wrestling promotion, but it starts the hype ahead of a potential matchup between the pair, with rumours circulating that they will meet at UFC 230 at Madison Square Garden in NY on 3 November.
- England make it to first semi-final in 28 years
- Josh Brolin Has A Message For The Thanos-Inspired Subreddit
- How rescuers plan to get trapped boys out of Thai cave
- Lewis Hamilton questions Ferrari 'tactics' - British Grand Prix 2018
- May claims victory in uniting 'fractious' cabinet over Brexit
- Maisie Williams bids a bloody farewell to 'Game Of Thrones'
- Zak Brown: 'Pressure led to Eric Boullier exit'
- 4-year-old with cerebral palsy celebrates after taking first independent steps
- Netflix mulling over 'Ultra' subscription for $17 per month
- Theresa May's Cabinet in crisis as David Davis resigns over Brexit plan