Eurogamer recently caught up with Todd Howard to discuss the possibility, and he dished out some mixed signals.
Howard's word highlight a more diverse game line-up, where single-player games like Elder Scrolls 6 and Starfield are produced alongside Fallout Shelter and Elder Scrolls: Blades. However, it seems that luxury will not be making its way to Nintendo Switch anytime soon, as Bethesda is not now developing mod support for the Switch edition of the popular fantasy game. On one hand, Howard says he would "love" to have mods available for Skyrim on Switch. But while it sounds great, its needing to be policed for consoles means Creation Club offers a more limited selection than on PC, where the gates are wide open. While it's disappointing that mods and Fallout 4 won't be coming to Switch any time soon, it does seem like Bethesda wants them to eventually, perhaps after development slows down for their bigger titles. Despite this, the company now has no plans to bring its Creation Club mod system to the console. The studio doubled down on its Nintendo support when it released Fallout Shelter on the Switch during the E3 expo last month. "People, they're on other things". Players with the right know-how and passion can take the game's existing code and modify or add to it, creating a mod in the process. And there are no plans to bring it to the Nintendo Switch at this juncture.
Economy added 31800 jobs in June but unemployment rate rose slightly
The Bank of Canada will most likely raise rates to 1.50 percent, according to 19 of 25 economists surveyed by Reuters July 4-6. The data underscored the continued importance of the USA market, which took in 74.2% of all Canadian goods exports in May.
Howard said that it definitely is a lighter touch to the style of gaming, and they are trying this out to see how it responds back. Nonetheless, when it finally did arrive, Skyrim fit Switch as we'd hoped, and the ability to play on trains and planes and the toilet, was delightful.
- England roar into World Cup semis
- Labor secretary says more Americans are entering workforce
- Michael Cohen drops Trump attorney label on social media
- Belgium beat Brazil 2-1, will play France in World Cup semifinal
- After roaring lions on, fans begin hunt for semi-final tickets
- England fans party hard after World Cup win over Sweden
- US Jobs Report: Mining Adds 5000 Jobs in June
- Phuket boat accident: Vessels CAPSIZE in Thailand - 49 missing
- Djokovic slams Wimbledon crowd after being booed
- 'Angry Baby' balloon can fly during Trump's United Kingdom visit