Last week, celebrity foodies toasted Bourdain on what would have been his 62nd birthday.
Anthony Bourdain at the 2018 Women in the World summit in New York City.
Previous estimates had pegged his fortune at $21.6 million. Until Ariane is old enough to control the estate, it is reported that the executor will be her mother, Ottavia Busia - who was married to Anthony from 2007-2016.
Per the Manhattan Surrogate's Court documents filed Thursday, his estate includes $425,000 in savings and cash, $35,000 in brokerage accounts, $250,000 in personal property and $500,000 in "intangible property including royalties and residuals", according to USA Today.
The TV personality also created a trust outside of his will containing an undisclosed amount in assets.
England football fans celebrate in the streets after victory over Sweden
And Southgate's personality has rubbed off on his players, who are not the ego-driven prima donnas of the recent past. Meanwhile in Manchester, England fans were pictured jumping on a police van while officers were busy elsewhere.
The court will appoint a guardian to protect his young daughter's interests in the estate because she's a minor.
The 61-year-old Bourdain was found dead June 8 in an apparent suicide in his hotel room in Kaysersberg, France, an ancient village where he was working on his CNN series Parts Unknown. He asked her to "dispose of [them] in accordance with what [she] believes to have been my wishes", he says in his will.
The celebrity chef's NY condo, which was reported to be worth $3.35 million when he bought it in 2014, was not included in the will, but the filings indicate a $1 million mortgage liability for an unspecified property.
A star in the food world and beyond, Bourdain had written books and worked on numerous shows and documentaries, after coming to prominence with his popular book, Kitchen Confidential, in 2000.
- US Army quietly discharging immigrant recruits - Newswatch
- England fans party hard after World Cup win over Sweden
- England roar into World Cup semis
- Belgium beat Brazil 2-1, will play France in World Cup semifinal
- Phuket boat accident: Vessels CAPSIZE in Thailand - 49 missing
- Suzuki reveals European specs of new Jimny
- Labor secretary says more Americans are entering workforce
- Michael Cohen Hires Former Bill Clinton Lawyer Lanny Davis
- Two US Navy vessels sail through Taiwan Strait: MND
- Wilshere move to West Ham nearly a done deal