Project Treble is a Google initiative which allows developers to deploy new software updates more quickly to supported devices. In August past year, Google engineers on an Android Developers Backstage podcast episode confirmed that they are working with OEMs to bring Project Treble to a mass level. We're already now in H2 which means the possible arrival of the OnePlus 6T or some other color variants apart from the OnePlus 6 Red and the OnePlus 6 Avengers Infinity War Edition may be unveiled.
Although having support for Project Treble does not provide a sure-fire guarantee both phones will receive incredibly fast updates in the future, it does make the chance of both the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T receiving Android P when it releases higher than ever.
OnePlus is also working on fixing the "oil painting effect" on its devices and it recently launched the optimized version of its camera for OnePlus 5 and 5T. OnePlus had only provided this feature to the OnePlus 6, but have now released it for last years devices as well. Now, Google has separated the software and hardware part of the update, making things more streamline and much faster. Some animations, theme accent colors, buttons, toggles, text, and the Settings app have all been improved. We are not sure when OnePlus would release the stable version, with all these new features, for the OnePlus 5 and 5T. The Weather app has also been improved, offering a new design that integrates the forecast into a single area. The Hidden Drawer, which appears when you pull from the left of the launcher, also gets some improvements in terms of app listings.
Elon Musk Sends Engineers To Help Thai Cave Rescue Mission
It is a race against time to rescue those trapped as oxygen levels today were reported to be at critically low levels. The navy is teaching the boys the basics of diving, with a view to guiding them out through flood waters.
A new user interface, supported accent colour customization with the option to customise any colour with the colour wheel.
Yes, that's right. The latest OxygenOS Open Beta updates finally bring in Project Treble support to both the OnePlus 5 and 5T.
However because this is still beta software there will undoubtedly be bugs, meaning if you want to download it you should do so on a device that is not your primary phone.
- Ariana Grande responds to Pete Davidson’s Manchester bombing joke
- Mikel Obi thankful after father's safe release from abductors
- Malaysia suspends China-backed deals
- England, fans euphoric after shootout triumph
- Charting the US-China trade battle
- Woman Who Asked Pruitt to Resign Hopes Confrontation 'Empowers' All
- National Basketball Association summer league: Jordan Bell, Damian Jones to rest against Lakers
- We Happy Few Successfully Appeals Australian Ban, Classified R18+
- Oil markets volatile as trade conflict between USA and China escalates
- J.K. Rowling, Merriam-Webster mock Trump over misspelled 'pour' tweet