Coach "pentakamponeov" assured that the Mexicans will play those who finish the fight against the Serbs.
"At the end of the training, we talked, 'Can I count on you?' He said 'you can.'" Tite said he is seeking a similar performance from his team to the one that saw them account for Serbia.
The team that finished the last match. He has already returned to training and, if necessary, will be able to go on a replacement.
"Marcelo has a medical history with this kind of injury", he said. Maybe the mattress in the hotel was softer than usual.
Charges laid in Humboldt Broncos bus crash that killed 16 people
He was arrested by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) at his home in Calgary, Alberta. Thirteen more people were injured. "Every piece of information was carefully examined".
Marcelo missed three Real Madrid matches due to a hamstring injury in February but has otherwise been largely injury free in recent years. "I'll be back in action soon". "He said he locked up when he was leaving the pitch" Selecao manager Tite said.
Questions were raised after Renato Augusto, Danilo, Douglas Costa and Marcelo all got hit by injuries before and during the World Cup.
Neymar dealt with an ankle injury after the opener against Switzerland but he was back in action against Costa Rica and against Serbia.
Dermot Corrigan is a Madrid-based football writer who covers La Liga and the Spain national team for ESPN FC.
- 'Blood Moon' to Grace Nigerian Skies On July 27
- Trump Mocks Sen. Elizabeth Warren as "Pocahontas", Attacks #MeToo
- Apple Music might have overtaken Spotify and have more paying U.S. subscribers
- Credits Scene For Ant-Man and the Wasp Leaks Online (SPOILERS)
- Pakistan ex-PM Nawaz Sharif given 10-year jail term
- Billionaire Elon Musk Offers Help for Cave 13
- Has Meghan Markle Acquired a Slight British Accent?
- Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore evacuated due to possible TB exposure
- Grayson Allen, Trae Young got tangled up in a summer league game
- Scott Pruitt resigns from EPA