The 6 God's newly released Scorpion album is already a certified platinum hit.
Unfortunately, now they especially still have to address the unhappy users that actually paid for their subscription and expected an ad free experience as promised.
If you didn't happen to log onto Spotify when Drake's album dropped last Friday, well, it went a little something like this...
'Scorpion' managed to smash a number of streaming records shortly after its release, including the record for the most Spotify streams in a single week (which he managed to smash in just three days).
Regardless, the promotional blast seemed to have been successful, with Spotify boasting that users were streaming the album ten million times per hour throughout the entire weekend.
Protests engulf Khan al-Ahmar as Israeli forces gear up for demolition
Several dozen families from the Bedouin clan of Jahalin moved to the village after their expulsion from the Negev in the 1950s. On Tuesday, activists said, Israel issued orders authorizing the seizure of access roads to the village.
Many of Spotify's users rely on the service's curation for the playlists they listen to.
At this rate, Scorpion could surpass 700 million streams in the U.S.by the end of the tracking week on July 5.
Reports have come in that Spotify users are now looking for refunds for the excessive Scorpion and Drake promotion that occured throughout their app.
There is no official refund policy from Spotify in place in regards to Drake, but it is thought that members of their customer support team deal with refund queries on a case-by-case basis.
The company has not made an announcement on the situation but users who have taken matters into their own hands and filed a complaint have reported that they were granted a refund for the inconvenience.
- Love Island 2018 spoilers! FOUR Islanders will be eliminated tonight
- Lakers rise on National Basketball Association championship odds, Raptors remain steady
- A 'Child's Play' reboot is in the works
- Trump officials lay out ambitious plan to denuclearize North Korea
- Liverpools Fabinho never close to signing for Manchester United
- European Parliament rejects EU copyright law
- Are You Ready to See the Longest Lunar Eclipse of the Century?
- Willian to snub Manchester United for Barcelona
- Asian shares battered by China turbulence as trade war anxiety heightens
- Sacha Baron Cohen Is Upping His Feud With President Trump