The 21 year-old has yet to score in Russian Federation and watched Firmino come off the bench to claim Brazil's second goal in their 2-0, last-16 win over Mexico.
Blues owner Roman Abramovich made the decision to part company with Antonio Conte after a dismal defence of the club's Premier League title.
Red Devils manager Jose Mourinho maintains an interest in reuniting with Willian, whom he managed previously while in charge at Chelsea, but Barca have the edge as the playmaker is "determined" to play alongside Lionel Messi, per Mundo Deportivo (via the Mirror's Thomas Bristow).
"Paulinho and Coutinho are great players, and friends".
Barcelona are not leaving anything to chance when it comes to their desire to sign Willian from Chelsea this summer.
Texas mother arrested for allegedly selling her kids
Garza was also in the process of selling two other children - a 2-year-old girl and a 3-year-old girl - as well, officials said. The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) arrested a local woman for sale or purchase of a child on Friday, June 29th.
The deal certainly will not be easy to complete given that Willian is 29 while Martial is only 22.
Roma goalkeeper Alisson has agreed personal terms with Chelsea as a transfer edges closer.
Willian insists he is not letting speculation over a potential move to Barcelona distract him from Brazil's World Cup campaign.
But Chelsea are now firm favourites ahead of Real Madrid to land the highly-rated shot-stopper.
According to Italian newspaper Il Tempo, Alisson now wants to join Chelsea after reaching an agreement over his wages.
Willian arrived at Stamford Bridge in 2013, and has scored 44 goals and created a further 39 strikes in 236 matches for the club so far.
- Person climbs the Statue of Liberty, island evacuated
- Australian archbishop sentenced to year's detention for child sex abuse cover-up
- Lakers rise on National Basketball Association championship odds, Raptors remain steady
- In Moscow, US senator hopes for "new day" in US-Russia ties
- Maradona Calls English's World Cup Victory a 'Monumental Theft' Against Colombia
- Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom loses extradition appeal
- Thai official says boys may be taken out of cave in stages
- We have to learn to suffer, says Brazil's Neymar
- NASA's Dawn Probe Beams Photos of Dwarf Planet Ceres Back to Earth
- Trump Cites Security Concerns for Moving to Block China Mobile