The GPU Turbo mode will reportedly increase performance by up to 60 percent while also lowering the battery usage by 30 percent. Nevertheless, the device does offer one major upgrade in the form of 8GB of RAM, which subsequently makes it the first device manufactured by Huawei to offer this amount.
The Honor 10 GT is also equipped with an aggressive power-saving mode that the company claims will limit power consumption from 2 percent to 3 percent within 8 hours in standby. Aside from the RAM count, though, everything else is identical.
Since the Huawei gaming phone is expected in the later months of 2018 at the very earliest, it's possible that the phone will come packed with a newly upgraded version of Huawei's proprietary Kirin processor.
For photography, it features 24-megapixel + 16-megapixel dual camera unit on its back.
Lakers rise on National Basketball Association championship odds, Raptors remain steady
The Lakers certainly have assets to acquire him, but they need a realistic asking price to seriously considering making the move. Complicating matters further for the Rockets is the continued speculation about where Kawhi Leonard will play next season.
The company also announced that GPU Turbo Technology will be publicly available on Honor 10 by August 2018 in regions such as the Middle East, Asia Pacific, India and Europe; while in China, the technology will be available by July 15. In terms of an worldwide release, though, the Huawei-owned brand is yet to announce any details. On the front, the device sports a 24MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
In the Philippines, the regular Honor 10 with 4GB RAM and 128GB memory is priced at P23,990 or roughly $450. The same camera feature will be brought to Honor 10 GT through a beta update from July 12. There's a new Super Night Scene mode which lets users capture low-light or night-light shots with the help of a tripod and Huawei's own AI SmartAnti-Shake technology that will prevent photos from being washed out due to natural vibrations. A fingerprint scanner-enabled capacitive home button has been provided below the screen. Lastly, it will be running EMUI 8.1 running on top of Android 8.1 Oreo.
- European Parliament rejects EU copyright law
- Quarter and semi final match dates, and latest results
- We have to learn to suffer, says Brazil's Neymar
- Liverpools Fabinho never close to signing for Manchester United
- Person climbs the Statue of Liberty, island evacuated
- Thousands march against U.S. immigration policy
- Using Samsung smartphone? It may be sending your photos to contacts
- Immigration Enforcement is Like Liberating a Town in Combat
- Thai official says boys may be taken out of cave in stages
- Sacha Baron Cohen Is Upping His Feud With President Trump