Congratulations are in order for Brigitte Nielsen, who has just given birth to her fifth child.
The baby girl - the actress's first daughter - was born in Los Angeles on Friday and weighed around 2.5 kilograms, People reported.
The Surreal Life alum announced her pregnancy last month, sharing two pictures on Instagram that showed her cradling her baby bump. "Family getting larger #me #family #brigittenielsen #babybump", she captioned the shot.
In May, the Red Sonja star revealed that she was expanding her brood with a photo of herself wearing a skintight dress that prominently displayed her pregnant belly.
Nielsen, who was also a model before she went into acting, has been married five times.
Jared Kushner says Mideast peace plan happening soon, with or without Abbas
Israeli forces and settlers pulled out of the Gaza Strip, now controlled by Abbas's main rival, the Islamist Hamas group, in 2005. Kushner said Arab leaders had told him they wanted to see a Palestinian state, long the foundation of US policy in the region.
He is Brigitte's fifth husband and this is her first child with him. "It's asking a lot, but if it's possible, it would make our package complete".
"I would love to because of all the things I have learned". Nielsen has four sons, Raoul Meyer Jr, 23, Douglas Meyer, 25, Killian Gastineau, 28, and Julian Winding, 34.
Congrats to the happy family! "Birds of a feather will flock together". She is now Wednesday to Italian TV producer Mattia Dessì, and the pair has been together since 2006.
In recent years, she has appeared in various reality television shows.
- The First Human Case Of Keystone Virus, A Mosquito-Borne Infection..
- Senegal’s Lions out to seal last-16 berth against Japan
- Florida boy infected with first reported case of mosquito Keystone virus
- Melania Trump wears ‘I really don’t care’ jacket to visit DETAINED children
- Kane hat-trick moves England star to front of Golden Boot race
- Shaqiri late Switzerland victor sinks Serbia
- Hamilton wins French GP to retake lead in F1 title race
- GBP: Bullish Momentum Aided by Hawkish Bank of England
- Senegal and Japan fans help clean up stadiums following World Cup games
- Iran v Spain: Isco impressed with Hierro's seamless adaptation