Former PANTERA drummer Vinnie Paul Abbott has died. No further details are now available.
They wrote: "Vincent Paul Abbott aka Vinnie Paul has passed away".
After the dissolution of Pantera, the Abbott brothers formed Damageplan.
OPEC to boost oil production by 1 million barrels per day
Trump slapped fresh sanctions on Tehran in May and market watchers expect Iran's output to drop by a third by the end of 2018. Saudi Arabian Oil Minister Khalid al-Falih talks to journalists before the Opec meeting in Vienna on Friday.
Think your friends would be interested?
According to Billboard, the new of Paul's death was first announced on Pantera's Facebook page, but no specifics were given. The band only asks to respect the family's privacy at this time. The band was nominated for four Grammys and sold over nine million albums before they disbanded in 2003.
The band was performing at the Alrosa Villa in Columbus, Ohio on December 8, 2004 when Darrell was shot and killed on stage. His brother, "Dimebag" Darrell Abbot, was also a founding members. It was formed after Paul returned from an 18-month hiatus following his brother's death. Thank you for so many great memories and so many legendary songs. He was 54 years old. Afterward, Paul played in notable acts such as Damageplan and, for the last twelve years, the supergroup HELLYEAH. Born in Abilene Texas, Paul now drummed for the supergroup Hellyeah, which included Mudvayne vocalist Chad Gray and Nothingface guitarist Tom Maxwell. The Texan drummer credited Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Kiss, and Van Halen as influences in interviews about his music.
- Several people killed in explosion at a rally for new Ethiopian PM
- Jays closer Osuna suspended 'without pay' for 75 games
- Chaos and unanswered calls as parents try to find separated children
- Prosecutor Charges Netanyahu's Wife With Fraud: Justice Ministry
- United States child detention pictures disturbing - Theresa May
- Michael Cohen and Tom Arnold Are Teaming Up to Take Down Trump
- No drugs or alcohol in Bourdain's body
- Lukaku Equals Ronaldo's Goal Tally as Belgium Take Control Against Tunisia
- Winners, losers in Dwight Howard deal
- Google can not stop the spread of fake Fortnite on Play Store