The Galaxy Note 9 will, according to the most recent rumors, will see the light of day in NY on August 9 during an Unpacked event. However, initial reports make us believe that the Korean giant would correspond to the launch date of the device with the name of the smartphone. Ice Universe has a track record of leaking unreleased phones, but this should still be treated as a rumor until the Note 9 is officially announced. In either case, it will be a larger battery than the Galaxy Note 8 with a 3,300mAh battery.
"Samsung asked her to use rubber gloves to take all the pieces from the vehicle that look like part of the phone and put them in a pre-stamped box", Gerald Thurswell, the attorney for the cell phone owner, told ABC News.
The Note 9 is expected to contain a Snapdragon 845 chipset and have up to 8 GB of RAM. We have been hearing about the Galaxy Note9 since a couple of months now, and, if the latest information that has surfaced online holds any water, then we will see the Note9 packing a battery larger than its predecessor.
Woman Sues NASA For Possession of Moon Dust Gifted by Neil Armstrong
Though a NASA spokesman denied commenting on the case, the agency has been pretty vocal regarding the procession of lunar samples. A U.S. woman sued NASA , for her right to hold on to a vial of moon dust that she received from Neil Armstrong when she was ten.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is further expected to come with Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 SoC, however, it will only be present inside the USA variant, and the worldwide model will get Samsung's own Exynos 9810 Octa-core chipset. The image of the sticker of the wireless charger bears a model number EP-N6100 and comes with 12.0 volts and 2.1 amperes of input rating and mentions that it has been made in Vietnam. Earlier reports suggest that Apple is planning to launch three iPhones this year, out of which, two iPhones will be equipped with OLED display, and the third one may sport an LCD display. The same tech is still being used in Samsung flagships almost three years later, but it's still noticeably slower than wired fast charging.
With that said, the main highlighting point of the Galaxy Note 9 is expected to be its dual rear cameras. If you cast your mind back to a year ago, the Galaxy Note 8 was unveiled on August 23, with the ill-fated Galaxy Note 7 being announced even earlier on August 2 in 2016.
- Comedian raped and murdered after sending text: "I'm nearly home safe, HBU"
- Corker: Republicans afraid to anger Trump on tariffs
- Kyrie Irving In Final Year Of Celtics Contract, Addresses Long-Term Future
- Taliban leader who shot Malala Yousafzai WIPED OUT by drone strike
- Nintendo is bringing two arcade classics to the Switch
- Nominee for U.S. ambassador to South Korea backs ‘pause’ in military drills
- Facebook will soon require advertisers to obtain consent before sharing user information
- Apple strikes multi-year original content deal with Oprah
- Things To Do This Weekend For Father's Day
- Trump slaps tariffs on China, triggering swift retaliation