He was at his home and his parents home while debating the decision.
The forward appeared in a short video released by Movistar, in which he says: "You'll be fed up with the comments saying if I'm going, if I'm staying, how much they give me, how much they don't give me".
"I spoke to him before the holidays and his goal is to play another great season with us and then go to a great team to improve". It bore an uncanny resemblance to the notorious Lebron James documentary "The Decision", a TV special aired when James announced he was leaving the Cleveland Cavaliers for Miami Heat.
Barcelona and Spain defender Gerard Pique responded with a tweet soon after the teaser video, joking that he would be eating some popcorn while he watched.
His "decision" behind him, Griezmann can now focus on the World Cup with France.
Central Colorado wildfire likely human-caused
The couple said they would like to encourage people to donate to the community foundation serving southwest Colorado. State and county roads running through the forests remain open, but virtually all other uses have been barred.
France global Griezmann has been heavily linked to Barcelona, with the LaLiga champions said to be prepared to activate his reported €100million release clause.
"I'm so happy. I really appreciate the club's confidence in me", Gimenez said in a statement.
"The decision I make is taken with 100 percent certainty, as I did at Real Sociedad or when I came here".
Manchester United exhausted and failed to land him last year but the forward ended up signing a one-year contact extension with Atletico, tying him to the club until 2022.
The La Liga giants agreed a fee with Monaco to sign Griezmann's worldwide team-mate Thomas Lemar. How much they won't pay me.
- Lawmakers want to question Brexit backer on Russian Federation meetings
- Google Doodle celebrates diverse cultures for World Cup kickoff
- Canelo Alvarez Vs. GGG Rematch Date Set After Crazy Day Of Negotiations
- Robert De Niro's censored Trump comments at Tony Awards get standing ovation
- Nintendo talks about Netflix on Switch, loot boxes and more
- Trump aide says Trudeau ‘stabbed us in the back’
- Norwegian Lawmakers Nominate President Trump for 2018 Nobel Peace Prize
- James Wan looking to make a reboot of 90s horror Arachnophobia
- Raptors pick assistant Nick Nurse as new head coach
- Rising Kashmir editor Shujaat Bukhari and his PSO shot dead in Srinagar