19-year-old Kaitlyn Storm had to be rescued by authorities after getting her head stuck in a truck's exhaust pipe at a country music festival in Minnesota.
The post soon went viral, and has so far been shared more than two million times.
Minnesota firefighters use a power saw to free the girl who said she had wanted to see if her head would fit inside.
The local sheriff's office said once she was freed from the pipe, she was cited for underage drinking and escorted off the festival grounds, the AP said. So, I guess that's how she found herself in the exhaust pipe.
Telltale is working on a Stranger Things game
It is more high-profile than the titles that precede it there, thanks entirely to the Telltale connection. TechRadar's sources suggested that an announcement of the partnership "could happen any day".
The girl, 19-year-old Kaitlyn Strom of Litchfield, Minn., told the Hutchinson Leader newspaper the incident happened when she was hanging with her friends the first day of the festival. "So I tried it. It did fit, but it didn't want to come back out", Kaitlyn continued. In all, she was stuck for a little over 45 minutes, and was given a medical exam right after she was freed. "A lot of people don't realize how serious it was".
She said she's focusing instead on the people who helped her.
Strom said the owner of the auto, Tom Wold, was very cool about the incident. "I would just say thank you to everyone who has supported me and been there throughout this". Don't worry about it.' He has already fixed his exhaust and is going to be working on that.
She wrote: "Yeah I" m the tail pipe girl, whatchu know about it? "I did not have to pay for anything like that, because he was absolutely wonderful".
- Kim summit drew global reaction, with many expressing cautious hope
- Giroud expected to be fit, Pogba to start against Australia - Deschamps
- India vs Afghanistan, one-off Test
- Saudi Air Defenses Destroy Houthi Ballistic Missile Fired at Jazan
- Kevin Durant: My Responsibility Is To Myself, Not The NBA's Competitive Balance
- SNP membership swells after MPs' mass walkout in Westminster
- A Powerful Dust Storm Has Darkened the Skies Over Opportunity on Mars
- Court slashes Rebel Wilson payout by $3.9 million
- David Beckham and Victoria Beckham quash divorce rumours
- Reach out to those who may be struggling