19-year-old Kaitlyn Storm had to be rescued by authorities after getting her head stuck in a truck's exhaust pipe at a country music festival in Minnesota.
The post soon went viral, and has so far been shared more than two million times.
Minnesota firefighters use a power saw to free the girl who said she had wanted to see if her head would fit inside.
The local sheriff's office said once she was freed from the pipe, she was cited for underage drinking and escorted off the festival grounds, the AP said. So, I guess that's how she found herself in the exhaust pipe.
Reach out to those who may be struggling
But when at-risk individuals and those who know them reach out for help, the chance of suicide significantly decreases. While many people believe mentioning suicide to a person in despair only makes matters worse, the opposite is true.
The girl, 19-year-old Kaitlyn Strom of Litchfield, Minn., told the Hutchinson Leader newspaper the incident happened when she was hanging with her friends the first day of the festival. "So I tried it. It did fit, but it didn't want to come back out", Kaitlyn continued. In all, she was stuck for a little over 45 minutes, and was given a medical exam right after she was freed. "A lot of people don't realize how serious it was".
She said she's focusing instead on the people who helped her.
Strom said the owner of the auto, Tom Wold, was very cool about the incident. "I would just say thank you to everyone who has supported me and been there throughout this". Don't worry about it.' He has already fixed his exhaust and is going to be working on that.
She wrote: "Yeah I" m the tail pipe girl, whatchu know about it? "I did not have to pay for anything like that, because he was absolutely wonderful".
- India vs Afghanistan, one-off Test
- David Beckham and Victoria Beckham quash divorce rumours
- Google Home can now handle up to three commands at once
- Giroud expected to be fit, Pogba to start against Australia - Deschamps
- Apple steps up encrytion to thwart police cracking of iPhones
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Is Free on PS Plus Now
- Court slashes Rebel Wilson payout by $3.9 million
- Saudi Air Defenses Destroy Houthi Ballistic Missile Fired at Jazan
- Arsenal hold talks with Uruguay and Sampdoria holding midfielder Lucas Torreira
- Bitcoin prices were manipulated