Nintendo talks about Netflix on Switch, loot boxes and more
Complaints about the matter are already threatening to overshadow Sony's publicity efforts at the E3 video games show in Los Angeles.
If true, it would be the latest series of shakeups in the White House press department since Hope Hicks resigned as the White House communications director in February. Whether Trump says "you're fired" or a staffer finally gets fed up and quits, the administration has been unable to keep positions filled, if they've filled them at all. Some positions have never been filled.
CBS also reported that more departures are expected soon. Since then, the administration's turnover rate has grown 51 percent. Turnover during Mr. Trump's first year in office was 34 percent - almost four times higher than turnover during the first year of the Obama administration. Last week, Mr. Kelly told visiting senators that the White House was "a miserable place to work", according to a person with direct knowledge of the comment. A source told the network that Sanders let friends know she prepared to exit by the end of the year.
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro May Feature Samsung 6.9-inch OLED Displays
- Central Colorado wildfire likely human-caused
- Target Apologizes For Father's Day 'Baby Daddy' Cards
- Canelo Alvarez Vs. GGG Rematch Date Set After Crazy Day Of Negotiations
- Robbie Williams Mars World Cup Middle Finger With His Music
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses For Nintendo Switch Announced With Trailer
- To build high-speed commuter system in Chicago
- New Death Stranding trailer shown at E3 2018
- Norwegian Lawmakers Nominate President Trump for 2018 Nobel Peace Prize
- E3 2018: Daemon Ex Machina Announced During Nintendo Direct