De Niro, a staunch opponent of Donald Trump, dropped a couple of F-bombs on Monday night in New York City before raising his arms and encouraging the crowd to vote in the upcoming midterm elections.
Echoing Trump's sentiments, White House trade adviser Peter Navarro also spoke harshly about Trudeau on Fox News over the weekend.
"With regards to the news today, sir, I have only two words for you: Thank you", said Toronto Mayor John Tory to De Niro.
Social media quickly spread the word of what DeNiro had to say, which in some ways put the attention more on his comments than Springsteen's performance.
Kim Kardashian meets Alice Marie Johnson for the first time
My life is completely intertwined forever with those who were left behind. "I think this is just opening the door". Are you ready to go home?' When she said that, I went into full fledge Pentecostal holy dance! "It was wonderful.
The 74-year-old actor - a longtime critic of the United States president - attended the ceremony on Sunday night at New York's Radio City Music Hall to introduce a performance by legendary rocker Bruce Springsteen.
'I have one thing to say and that's F*** Trump, ' DeNiro boomed into the microphone.
De Niro was on stage to introduce Bruce Springsteen. "Boy, do we need that now". But, not surprisingly, the Twitterverse blew up with people curious about what De Niro had uttered.
His comments were bleeped from the broadcast by CBS, which issued a statement saying: 'Mr. At April's Untold Stories Program, which coincides with the TriBeCa Film Festival, De Niro made another run at Trump.
"You wonder why all these shows continue to get lower and lower ratings", Spicer said to Charles Payne on "Varney & Co".
- Canelo Alvarez Vs. GGG Rematch Date Set After Crazy Day Of Negotiations
- Irish PM says EU needs decisions from UK, not internal debate
- Norwegian Lawmakers Nominate President Trump for 2018 Nobel Peace Prize
- Nintendo talks about Netflix on Switch, loot boxes and more
- Robbie Williams Mars World Cup Middle Finger With His Music
- Who will win the Golden Boot? Lionel Messi? Neymar?
- New York's Attorney General Sues The Trump Foundation
- James Wan looking to make a reboot of 90s horror Arachnophobia
- Target Apologizes For Father's Day 'Baby Daddy' Cards
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses For Nintendo Switch Announced With Trailer