First, the game features a character played by "The Grand Budapest Hotel" actress Lea Seydoux, who seems to have a tight relationship with Sam Bridges (Norman Reedus). "I wasn't motivated by marketing or sales, but simply driven by my creative inspiration".
If you need a reminder of Lindsay Wagner's opening Death Stranding salvo, you can check out the Death Stranding E3 2018 gameplay trailer below. Right now, there is no release date or window for Death Stranding, but the game will be released exclusively for the PlayStation 4.
The Death Stranding E3 2018 trailer started where the previous one left off, with Reedus's fetus.
The 2026 World Cup will be played in North America
Throughout the tournament our World Cup Daily Team will keep you up to date with the events in Russian Federation . This year's World Cup soccer tournament has a different flavor then year's past.
How do you know when you've watched a Kojima trailer? The PS4-exclusive title has fueled years of fan speculation with dizzying weird trailers, but slowly, we're learning more about the title ahead of its release. We've no idea whether the track or anything else from the artist will appear in the final Death Stranding soundtrack. but it definitely worked beautifully alongside the trailer. Once again, the famed video game designer didn't disappoint us.
"There are other cast members who we have yet to be revealed, but to be able to announce the two heroines of our game makes me happier than I can say", Kojima teased.
But just like everything else Kojima-san has ever created, we'll have to wait a bit longer to dig even deeper into the mythos, philosophy and emotional core of "Death Stranding".
- ARCTIC BLAST: Trump SLAMS Canada’s Trudeau Over G7 Comments
- Millie Bobby Brown deletes Twitter account over memes
- SNP membership swells after MPs' mass walkout in Westminster
- L.A. County prosecutors reviewing sexual assault allegation against Sylvester Stallone
- Ivanka Trump tweets ‘fake’ proverb sparking debate in China
- Wendy’s Shades IHOB Over Burger Rebranding: ‘Pancakes Were Too Hard’?
- May sees off more Brexit challenges in Parliament
- Report expected to criticize Comey actions in Clinton email case
- A Powerful Dust Storm Has Darkened the Skies Over Opportunity on Mars
- Central Colorado wildfire likely human-caused