Olivier Giroud will play former club Arsenal for the first time since moving to Chelsea.
During the opening six fixtures, City are due to play all three promoted teams, handing Guardiola's men the flawless opportunity to make another strong start to the season.
Manchester United will be determined to catch their neighbours - who romped home to the title last term with a 100-point tally - and Jose Mourinho and co will begin that pursuit at home to Leicester.
This is the sixth installment of the International Champions Cup, a pre-season competition involving 18 of the best teams in the world, including all of the Premier League's Top Six along with Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Google Home can now handle up to three commands at once
Additionally, Android Police reports that the Multiple Actions feature, which was announced at I/O 2018 , has also gone live. For instance, suppose you want to turn on your TV and light, then all you need to say "turn on my living room TV and light".
With the last two meetings between English football's two biggest clubs at Anfield ending in dismal 0-0 draws, it is to be hoped that December's clash on Merseyside produces more drama and goals.
The promoted sides were all spared a daunting sequence of games to start the season - although all face one of the "big six" in their opening four matches.
A home game against Arsenal on Saturday 27 April, will be followed by a visit to Manchester City a week later before the team return to King Power Stadium to host Chelsea on the final day on Sunday 12 May.
Antonio Conte's Blues travel to Huddersfield on the opening day and after the trip to Arsenal come Newcastle, Bournemouth, Cardiff, West Ham, Liverpool and Southampton.
- Lea performs at Tonys with 'Once On This Island' cast
- White House workers 'have to tape Donald Trump's notes back together'
- Arsenal hold talks with Uruguay and Sampdoria holding midfielder Lucas Torreira
- 'Don't expect too much': Rodman plays down Kim Trump breakthrough
- Fed Raises Interest Rates, Signals 2 More Hikes This Year
- Eid-il-Fitr: FG declares Friday, Monday public holidays
- U.S., Mexico, & Canada to Host 2026 World Cup
- Peter Navarro's apology to Justin Trudeau for 'hell' remark
- Jon Favreau Star Wars Series May Film This Fall
- Saudi Air Defenses Destroy Houthi Ballistic Missile Fired at Jazan