Prosecutors in Los Angeles are reviewing an allegation of sexual assault which has been made against Sylvester Stallone.
The case was presented today by the Santa Monica Police Department, which confirmed to Deadline that it was a woman who said in November 2017 she planned to file a police report over an alleged sexual assault that she claims occurred in the 1990s.
Details were not given about the allegations against the actor.
Woman Gets Head Stuck In Truck’s Exhaust Pipe
Minnesota firefighters use a power saw to free the girl who said she had wanted to see if her head would fit inside. Don't worry about it.' He has already fixed his exhaust and is going to be working on that.
A woman accused Stallone of raping her in the 1990s in a police report she filed last December, according to Reuters. Media reports from previous year, however, outline at least two alleged incidents of sexual assault from his past. The statue of limitations were said to have already expired on that case, though. The DA's office did not specify the timing of the alleged incident or say how long the case would be under review.
The accuser said she consented to have sex with Stallone but not De Luca, and that Stallone threatened to "beat her head in" if she told anyone. "At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by authorities or anyone else regarding this matter". "It is under review", the Los Angeles District Attorney told Us Weekly on Wednesday, June 13.
- Bitcoin prices were manipulated
- ARCTIC BLAST: Trump SLAMS Canada’s Trudeau Over G7 Comments
- Martial wants to leave Manchester United, claims agent
- UN Votes Not to Condemn Hamas Over Gaza Riots
- Kim summit drew global reaction, with many expressing cautious hope
- Queen Elizabeth's 92nd birthday celebrations
- David Beckham and Victoria Beckham quash divorce rumours
- The Tesla Roadster's SpaceX package will replace the back seats with rockets
- More than 900 rescued refugees arrive in Sicily
- SNP membership swells after MPs' mass walkout in Westminster