Hoda Kotb chatted with the pair for an interview that aired Thursday morning and asked Johnson what it was like to receive that life-changing phone call from the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star.
This is their first joint interview since President Donald Trump commuted Alice's life sentence for a nonviolent drug offense, which Kim successfully campaigned for during a trip to the White House at the end of May.
"We had a really great conversation about women and wanting to help each other, and I knew that she would've understood Alice", Kardashian West said. Are you ready to go home?' When she said that, I went into full fledge Pentecostal holy dance! "It was wonderful. I'm so glad that she was the one who was able to deliver the news to me". People were listening. I'm telling you, I was dancing, I was dancing, I was jumping, I was screaming.
Kim Kardashian has met the woman she freed from prison, Alice Marie Johnson, for the first time - and she instantly taught her about the magic of Snapchat filters.
Trump aide says Trudeau ‘stabbed us in the back’
The group of seven nations that make up the G7 are Canada, France , the USA , the UK, Germany, Japan and Italy. Trudeau has the European Union's support, though. "All Justin Trudeau had to do was take the win".
Watch the preview below! "It became this mission that I just didn't want to give up", Kim said.
Kardashian West, a 37-year-old mom of three, said she was in disbelief about her visit to the Oval Office, at the time thinking, "This is insane. I didn't know Kim", she admitted. As soon as I found out who she was, I started getting every magazine I could find. Can we, you know, hire different attorneys? "I love this lady", Johnson said in response as they embraced.
"I plan on continuing to magnify this issue".
Ms Johnson was convicted in 1996 for her part in a cocaine trafficking operation involving more than a dozen people. "I knew that she would have understood Alice, and she immediately was so receptive and so great". My life is completely intertwined forever with those who were left behind. "I think this is just opening the door".
The President's daughter connected Kardashian with her husband, Jared Kushner, who took an interest in Johnson's case, according to Kardashian West.
- India rejects United Nations report on human rights violation in Kashmir
- To build high-speed commuter system in Chicago
- Millie Bobby Brown deletes Twitter account over memes
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses For Nintendo Switch Announced With Trailer
- Report expected to criticize Comey actions in Clinton email case
- Central Colorado wildfire likely human-caused
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders planning to leave White House
- You'll Only Play As Ellie in The Last of Us Part II
- May sees off more Brexit challenges in Parliament
- Strong Storm Damages Businesses, Overturns Cars In Luzerne County