Announced by Sony during their E3 2018 conference intermission, is that their awarding winning God of War will receive a new game mode.
God of War is getting new content, sadly, it is not an update to gain access to Asgard and the other two realms that are blocked off, it comes in the form of a New Game Plus.
Specifically, New Game+ will, as expected, allow players to carry over their progression and bring all their earned weapons, skills, and armor over into a new game playthrough. But Santa Monica has chose to add the mode. Previously, the developer demonstrated a commitment to their title with the recently implemented photo mode. There's still no plans for any God of War DLC and early this year Naughty Dog's Cory Barlog stated quite clearly that they wanted to add everything to the game from day one, rather than holding it back with DLC plans.
Peter Navarro's apology to Justin Trudeau for 'hell' remark
Freeland reiterated Canada's opposition to the tariffs after a meeting this afternoon with the influential U.S. Trump". "I own that, that was my mistake, my words", he said at a Journal conference .
God of War is available now exclusively on PS4.
"Have you ever imagined that first test of strength defying battle with Baldur while adorning the Valkyrie Armour on Kratos?" Unfortunately, the company didn't provide an exact date, so fans should keep an eye out for any announcements from Sony.
- Dixons Carphone reveals it has uncovered unauthorised access of customer’s data
- Canada row escalates, Europeans criticize Trump's G7 move
- President Trump meets Kim Jong Un
- The mysterious deaths of African ancient trees
- Houthi Leader's Brother May Be Dead in Offensive on Yemen's Hodeidah
- More Cyberpunk 2077 details surface up
- Disney Releases Trailer For Tim Burton’s Live Action "Dumbo"
- Fernando Hierro says Spain can not dwell on Lopetegui sacking
- 'Changed Era' As Trump And Kim Prepare For Singapore Summit
- Fed raises interest rates again