What do you think of it? Three Houses, the game introduces elements brought over from Fire Emblem Warriors and exploration elements that seemed similar to Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (personal opinion notice).
For those who've long thought Fire Emblem would be at home on the Switch, first of all, you were right. This has been corrected. Stay tuned for more coverage this week as we cover E3 2018.
May sees off more Brexit challenges in Parliament
May objected to the amendment - inserted by the House of Lords - because she said it would tie her hands in the negotiation. Ukip leader Gerard Batten said: "The only "meaningful vote" was the verdict of the people in referendum of 23rd June 2016".
The game is set in a new world-Focilan, where the Church of Seiros exercises great power over the land and people. In particular, a new strategic twist on battles will have formations of troops supporting individual units on the battlefield.
Some of the unique gameplay features in "Fire Emblem: Three Houses" are placed in the battling mechanics. The game is slated to released in Spring 2019, and packs the series' strategic gameplay everyone knows and loves with some new improvements.
As seen in the trailer above, the attractive cell shaded graphics are are complimented by lovely narration and musically score.
- L.A. County prosecutors reviewing sexual assault allegation against Sylvester Stallone
- ARCTIC BLAST: Trump SLAMS Canada’s Trudeau Over G7 Comments
- Millie Bobby Brown deletes Twitter account over memes
- Pompeo Tries to Clean Up Trump’s Messy Claims About North Korea Summit
- Picture worth a thousand words: Trump, Merkel 'standoff' captures G-7 tensions
- A Powerful Dust Storm Has Darkened the Skies Over Opportunity on Mars
- You'll Only Play As Ellie in The Last of Us Part II
- Woman Gets Head Stuck In Truck’s Exhaust Pipe
- E3 2018: Daemon Ex Machina Announced During Nintendo Direct
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro May Feature Samsung 6.9-inch OLED Displays