Ubisoft took to the stage at its E3 briefing today to announce Trials Rising, a new entry in the popular motorbiking series which sees players navigate through intricate tracks while trying to keep their bike on its wheels.
For all its silliness, Rising still looks to offer a challenge, as it appears that having extreme mastery over the game's controls will be necessary as you balance on precariously small platforms.
A beta for the game is now taking applications at the game's website. It'll be the sixth main entry in the almost two-decade old franchise, and it'll release February 2019 on PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One. Like previously, players can customise the appearance of their riders and bikes, and creations can be shared with the Trials community.
India vs Afghanistan, one-off Test
Rahane said it would be an "honour" for every Indian to be part of the match and acknowledge Afghanistan's big moment in cricket. Though they will be playing their first worldwide Test match, they could still have a meaningful impact on the result.
You will ride against other players as fully visualised ghosts or in real-time local and online multiplayer.
"In addition to the outfit and bike customization editor, the legendary Trials Track Editor comes back bigger than ever". The game will also be releasing on Xbox One, PS4, and PC.
- Volvo details new 'Polestar Engineered' S60 T8
- Reach out to those who may be struggling
- Google Home can now handle up to three commands at once
- Woman Gets Head Stuck In Truck’s Exhaust Pipe
- A Powerful Dust Storm Has Darkened the Skies Over Opportunity on Mars
- The Tesla Roadster's SpaceX package will replace the back seats with rockets
- UN Votes Not to Condemn Hamas Over Gaza Riots
- Picture worth a thousand words: Trump, Merkel 'standoff' captures G-7 tensions
- Jon Favreau Star Wars Series May Film This Fall
- Pompeo Tries to Clean Up Trump’s Messy Claims About North Korea Summit