The sportsman looked delighted as he grinned to the camera and wrapped his arm around his spouse.
However, followers celebrities have been quick to point out that in the picture there are not all members of the family, and this may indicate that the conversations about the problems in the relationship Victoria and David appeared out of thin air.
The father-of-four, who is a brand partner of Kent & Curwen, admitted he was pleased with the collection, which was a collaboration with The Stone Roses. Posing with her sons and daughter, Victoria seemed to be in her happy space.
The former Spice Girl wrote next to the snap on Instagram: "Morning cuddles x So much love". Collaboration with The Roses for @kentandcurwen what an honour...
Despite the fact that the married pair arrived separately at the fashion event, they stayed together for the rest of it.
David Beckham And Victoria Beckham Didn't Sit Together At Men's Fashion Week, Fueling Divorce Rumors
A spokesperson for bookmakers Paddy Power had stated: "We've chose to suspend betting on the separation between Posh and Becks". A representative for the Beckhams told HELLO!
Meanwhile former England football captain's spokesman, Simon Oliveira, likewise dubbed the claims "embarrassing and laughable".
The couple denied that they were splitting on Friday, after social media was rife with rumours that the pair were preparing to announce their divorce.
They released a statement through a spokesperson that slammed the rumours as "very bizarre" and an "embarrassing waste of time".
Victoria and David married in 1999, have four children: six-year-old Harper, 13-year-old Cruz, and 15-year-old Romeo and a 19-year-old Brooklyn.
Fed Raises Interest Rates, Signals 2 More Hikes This Year
The Fed had said its key rate "is likely to remain, for some time, below levels that are expected to prevail in the longer run". Keeping investors in check were concerns about US threats to impose tariffs on billions of dollars in Chinese goods.
- U.S., Mexico, & Canada to Host 2026 World Cup
- Houthi Leader's Brother May Be Dead in Offensive on Yemen's Hodeidah
- Canada row escalates, Europeans criticize Trump's G7 move
- Arsenal hold talks with Uruguay and Sampdoria holding midfielder Lucas Torreira
- Giroud expected to be fit, Pogba to start against Australia - Deschamps
- 'Don't expect too much': Rodman plays down Kim Trump breakthrough
- Eid-il-Fitr: FG declares Friday, Monday public holidays
- Jon Favreau Star Wars Series May Film This Fall
- Martial wants to leave Manchester United, claims agent
- White House workers 'have to tape Donald Trump's notes back together'