Are there any two words better than "free taco"? It's not called "Steal a game, steal a bunch of tacos".
Maybe a taco will cheer up the sad Cavs fans. "We know one thing is for certain, everyone will be rooting for tacos".
Taco Bell will be giving away free Doritos Locos Tacos at participating locations on Wednesday thanks to the Golden State Warriors. The Warriors also won the title in 2017 and 2015. Now everyone can score one Doritos Locos taco today between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m at any Taco Bell location. So enjoy your free Dorito-encased taco!
Fyre Festival Founder Billy McFarland Arrested for New Ticket-Selling Scam
Instead, they arrived to find half-built tents, feral dogs and inadequate food and water. He tricked at least 15 people into buying the nonexistent tickets.
Taco Bell will be handing out free Doritos Locos Tacos nationwide on June 13 as part of its "Steal a Game, Steal a Taco" promotion with the National Basketball Association.
Any substitutions may carry a fee.
Taco Bell's Doritos Locos Tacos come in a choice of Cool Ranch, Fiery, and original Nacho Cheese flavors, and normally cost less than $2 each.
- How Did a Tick Temporarily Paralyze a Little Girl?
- How Prince Harry Helped Meghan Through Her First Ever Balcony Appearance
- Aquarius: the migrant ship at centre of ugly European row
- WH adviser Navarro apologizes for 'special place in hell' slam at Trudeau
- Michael Cohen ‘Likely’ to Cooperate With Federal Prosecutors
- President Trump meets Kim Jong Un
- Meaningful vote rejected: how key MPs voted on the Brexit amendment
- Net Neutrality Rules Died Today
- The mysterious deaths of African ancient trees
- David De Gea refuses to say whether he’s staying at Manchester United