Two clubs from China are also interested in the attacking midfielder.
Set to don the red of Guangzhou instead of Manchester United.
Arsenal have been linked with an unlikely move for the Belgium worldwide, who scored in Wednesday night's 3-0 win over Egypt, and Parlour believes Fellaini would offer his old club the sort of physical power they are now lacking.
The Belgian midfielder played just 16 times in the Premier League this season, making only five starts though he did score the winning goal in United's 2-1 win over Arsenal in April.
Homeowners association issued gator warning before attack
Friends also said Matsuki's husband had warned her to stay clear of the lake area because he previously spotted alligators there. Officials confirmed her identity later that evening after discovering some of her limbs in the alligator's stomach.
Paul Pogba, at 25 is entering an important period in his career on a personal level and for United - his third season will be the most pivotal of all.
Fellaini is expected to leave Manchester United this summer after letting his contract run down, although the Manchester Evening News claim Jose Mourinho still wants to keep him at the club. Fred is at his most comfortable deeper in midfield - averaging over 85% pass success rate in 2017/18 across all competitions and Brazilian to the core, at home with the ball on his feet which has been lacking at United a bit since the retirement of Scholes and now Michael Carrick.
However, one man who would be happy with this signing is Robert Pires.
Defender Victor Lindelof has insisted that he has had "a good year" during his first season with Manchester United.
- Real Madrid appoints Julen Lopetegui as coach
- Trump ‘can’t jump ahead’ in North Korea negotiations: Leon Panetta
- Draymond Green Trolls LeBron James With Hilarious Arthur Fist Shirt
- George and Charlotte goof off at William's polo match
- Brazilian great Bueno dies aged 78
- Everything about Spider-Man for PS4 from E3
- Watchdog Blasts Amazon for Conditions at Chinese Echo Factory
- Greece and Macedonia reach historic accord on name row: Greek official
- Everton and Newcastle Target Bas Dost Terminates Sporting Lisbon Contract
- Rafael Nadal secures 11th French Open title