The two men shook hands for several seconds beneath the white-washed walls of an upscale hotel in neutral Singapore, Trump reaching out to touch the North Korean leader on his right shoulder. "I thought it was interesting enough to show. and I showed it to him (Kim) today towards the end of the meeting and I think he loved it", the report said.
It was released to the media at a press conference on Tuesday. The White House is marking the meeting down as a success after the two leaders signed an agreement to move the relationship forward, in addition to receiving a pledge the regime will denuclearize.
Furthermore, President Trump promised to provide security guarantees to North Korea in exchange for Kim Jong Un's "firm and unwavering commitment to complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula".
And on condition of anonymity, a senior US government official told ABC News on Tuesday that the video is a USA government production.
Greece and Macedonia reach historic accord on name row: Greek official
They also urged the Council to endorse opening EU accession talks with Macedonia , which the European Commission recommended in April .
As one Twitter user asked: "Wait, was Haagen-Dazs a sponsor of the Trump-Kim lunch?"
Senior officials on the U.S. side who attended the working lunch between the USA president and the North Korean leader included the Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, the White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, the President's National Security Advisor John Bolton and his Press Secretary Sarah Sanders.
DPRK First Vice Foreign Minister Kim Kye Gwan flatly dismissed Bolton's suggestion that Pyongyang should abandon its nuclear arsenal first to receive benefits on trade.
The document indicates the leaders will work toward establishment of "new US-Democratic People's Rrepublic of Korea relations". USA interests are represented by the Swedish embassy in Pyongyang.
Wang stressed that China would continue to play a constructive role in bringing peace to the Peninsula.
- Real Madrid appoints Julen Lopetegui as coach
- Everything about Spider-Man for PS4 from E3
- Kyrie Irving says signing extension with Celtics "just doesn’t make any sense"
- Jose Mourinho Still Keen To Agree Deal With Controversial Midfielder
- Watching, stunned, during the blowup of the G7 meeting
- Draymond Green Trolls LeBron James With Hilarious Arthur Fist Shirt
- Washington opens de facto embassy in Taiwan, angering China
- Trump aide apologises for saying there's 'special place in hell' for Trudeau
- Paris street on lockdown amid reports of armed man holding people hostage
- Tesla is laying off about 3,600 workers