It will eventually come to consoles, but it'll launch on mobile devices first, which signals it's not almost as deep or complicated as a traditional Elder Scrolls game is. In this game you inhabit the Fallout world with other players with whom you can either team up or hunt down PvP-style.
The collectible card game Elder Scrolls Legends was announced for consoles.
After the surprising success of Fallout Shelter, and doubling down on the developer's newfound love of mobile gaming, Elder Scrolls: Blades could be a very interesting addition to the long-running franchise. It's a tease, we know it's coming, and we're going to have to wait a while.
Fallout 76 will now allow players to build settlements and interact with other players in an always online platform. You will also never see a server and any one session will only be occupied by a few dozen players, despite the game world being four times the size of Fallout 4.
Player characters can be leveled and geared up just like in previous Elder Scrolls titles, and the app will have three main game modes. The game is set to have a blend of both procedurally generated and hand crafted dungeons, as well as a town-builder mode, where you can shape your town in your image. It's not for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or Windows PC.
Bethesda announces The Elder Scrolls VI
Elder Scrolls Blades will be released this fall, and the mobile version will be free to download. The aim was to answer all the doubts of the Fallout Community, but Todd didn't receive a 100% success rate, and so he chose to do a live Q&A about Fallout 76, at The Coliseum.
Instead of a controller, you'll take on your enemies using your device's touchscreen.
What else is Bethesda studios releasing?
Devolver Digital E3 2018: Metal Wolf Chaos XD
The trailer for the game, revealed at Devolver's frankly mad E3 conference, doesn't make a lot of sense, if I'm honest. FromSoftware released the Metal Wolf Chaos third-person shooter game in Japan only on the Xbox console in 2004.
- India welcomes Trump-Kim summit; calls it 'positive development'
- Rose McGowan indicted on cocaine charge in Loudoun Co
- 12 dead, 31 wounded in Kabul attack: health ministry
- AT&T, Time Warner Merger Approved by Judge
- 'We have a deal,' Greece says on decades-old Macedonian name dispute
- Tesla is laying off about 3,600 workers
- Jose Mourinho Still Keen To Agree Deal With Controversial Midfielder
- Trump ‘can’t jump ahead’ in North Korea negotiations: Leon Panetta
- Colorado fire forces evacuation of more homes
- Super Eagles land in Russian Federation