The Duchess of Cambridge also seemed taken with their antics, smiling with joy as her kids ran a muck.
The fun-loving princess has been showing off her playful side recently, waving to crowds while meeting her baby brother Prince Louis at the Lindo wing, and while fulfilling her bridesmaid duties during uncle Prince Harry's wedding to Meghan Markle.
Royal fans rarely witness the Cambridge family in this kind of setting - more regularly seeing them at official royal events.
Prince George has previously been spotted wearing another style from the Hampton Canvas range at Trotters called the Nantucket.
Super Eagles land in Russian Federation
Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic and Real Madrid star Luka Modric will be in the midfield for Croatia in what is expected to be a tough battle.
Charlotte and George made the most of their day out.
Princess Charlotte and mum Catherine also put on an adorable display together, with Charlotte cuddling close to her mother during a quieter moment, and later playing with her hair in admiration. The "Kate effect", as it has been called, is not uncommon to the Duchess of Cambridge - for whom the phenomenon is named.
Kate, dressed in a light blue Zara dress and Russell & Bromley wedges, kept a watchful eye on the children, consoling a tearful George at one point.
The 4-year-old and Phillips, who is the Queen's great-granddaughter, were captured in one of the most memorable photos from the Queen's annual birthday parade, formally called Trooping the Colour, on Saturday.
Princess Charlotte had her mother Kate in stitches as she attempted a headstand. (It appears that George, who asked for a toy police auto for Christmas, is still very interested in law enforcement.) While it's not unusual whatsoever for kids to play pretend, some people are taking issue with Middleton for allowing him to play with a toy that looks so similar to a real-life gun.
- Watching, stunned, during the blowup of the G7 meeting
- Nintendo may have accidentally just confirmed ‘Fortnite’ for Switch
- Marca: Real Madrid for Conte?
- Canadian lawmakers unanimously accuse USA of attacking Trudeau
- South Korea Didn't See This Coming - Cortney O'Brien
- Watchdog Blasts Amazon for Conditions at Chinese Echo Factory
- Atletico Madrid Antoine Griezmann refuses to confirm future plans
- Category 3 Hurricane Bud heads north off Mexico
- Real Madrid appoints Julen Lopetegui as coach
- Homeowners association issued gator warning before attack