The fourth player to leave Sporting is Bas Dost, who has been strongly linked with a move to Sevilla.
Sporting Lisbon president Bruno de Carvalho has offered to stand down in a bid to prevent a number of the club's key players rescinding their contracts.
Goalkeeper Rui Patricio and forward Daniel Podence already quit the team two weeks ago, while coach Jorge Jesus left Sporting and signed with Saudi club Al-Hilal last week.
The turmoil comes in the wake of the club president's comments and clashes with the fans.
The upheaval follows a malicious attack on Sporting's players and staff at the Academy of Alcochete last month, where around 50 hooded supporters, armed with belts and stick, attacked the players at the end of a training session.
Real Madrid appoints Julen Lopetegui as coach
Spain begin their World Cup campaign against Ronaldo's Portugal on Friday in a match live on BBC One (19:00 BST kick-off). And as they had hoped, the European champions have announced the Frenchman's successor ahead of this summer's World Cup .
More than 20 suspects were detained by police following the incident.
Several of Sporting's players are protesting about de Carvalho's behaviour, with some even accusing him of "psychological violence".
According to reports emanating from Portugal, a large contingent on Sporting CP stars will leave the Lisbon based club for free this summer, after letters confirming the termination of their contracts were submitted to the Portuguese Football Federation. "Secondly, if we run and get elected again, they maintain their contracts".
The players responded by posting a joint statement defending their commitment to the club and questioning the manners of De Carvalho, saying he should support them as their "leader".
In April, the president threatened to suspend nearly the entire first-team squad and lashed out at the players, calling them "spoilt children", according to text messages cited by Patricio in his resignation letter.
- Domino's Pizza offering to fill in potholes nominated by customers
- Watchdog Blasts Amazon for Conditions at Chinese Echo Factory
- French Open 2018: Nadal defeats Thiem to win 11th title
- Homeowners association issued gator warning before attack
- South Korea Didn't See This Coming - Cortney O'Brien
- 'Fortnite' is coming to Nintendo Switch today
- Unbeaten Deontay Wilder, Anthony Joshua appear poised for title unification bout
- Donald Trump warns Justin Trudeau over comments made at G7 Summit
- Marca: Real Madrid for Conte?
- Category 3 Hurricane Bud heads north off Mexico