We finally got some more information about Starlink: Battle for Atlas during Ubisoft's E3 2018 Press Conference including a release date and some exciting news about an exclusive add-on character. Not much has been said about the game since its initial reveal, but Ubisoft brought it back at this year's event with a bombshell: Star Fox's Fox McCloud and his Arwing spacecraft will be available in the game, exclusively for the Nintendo Switch version. Sorry Xbox One and PS4 owners, but Fox McCloud will (obviously) be a Nintendo Switch exclusive. The Star Fox and Star Link expansion will see the series' familiar ship be transformed into an NFC figurine, with it able to be transported into the game and controlled by the player. "We're thrilled to introduce Starlink: Battle for Atlas, the first new property created from the ground up at Ubisoft Toronto".
Maybe you haven't heard of or paid much attention to Ubisoft's upcoming sci-fi starship adventure, Starlink: Battle for Atlas.
IHOP flips over burgers, changes ‘p’ to ‘b’ in logo
In response to the burns, IHOb responded with "We don't want any beef with you, we just want to share our beef with the world". When asked if IHOP was considering food-fusion menu items - remember Burger King's Whopperito or Taco Bell's Nacho Fries?
Starlink: Battle for Atlas comes to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on October 16. Much like other toys-to-life games (think Skylanders and Disney Infinity), you'll use physical toys to claim in-game goodies.
- Liverpool 'Unlikely' to Sign Roma Target Despite Holding Talks With Player's Agent
- Is IHOP changing its name?
- Net neutrality repeal takes effect Monday
- US Air Force deserter found after 35 years
- Tony Awards winners take the stage to accept their gongs
- Singapore Offers to Pick up Kim Jong-un's Bills
- Inside Kanye West's 41st birthday bash
- Square Enix Shows Off Kingdom Hearts 3 Gameplay in New Trailer
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Story Synopsis Leaks Ahead of E3 2018
- Dennis Rodman Arrives in Singapore for Trump/Kim Jong-un Summit