Domino's Pizza is underscoring the importance of its carryout business by working to make roads easier to drive on.
Former Detroit Lion Nate Burleson can relate, but one popular pizza chain is geared up to fill in potholes to prevent your pizza from being ruined before you even walk through your door. "We don't want to lose any great-tasting pizza to a pothole, ruining a wonderful meal", said Russell Weiner, president of Domino's USA.
Russell Weiner, president of Domino's U.S., said the company doesn't want to "lose any great-tasting pizza to a pothole, ruining a wonderful meal".
The website for the effort includes video that allows users to see what four different road conditions can do to a pizza traveling to a customer.
Key four areas mentioned in the US-North Korea signed document
As North Korea was conducting multiple missile tests previous year and threatening to attack the U.S., Mr. Associated Press writers Kim Tong-hyung in Seoul and Gillian Wong in Beijing contributed to this report.
The massive pizza chain has already worked alongside four municipalities to help fix roads that directly affect their customers, including those in Bartonville, Texas; Milford, Delaware; Athens, Georgia; and Burbank, California, and there is still plenty of work to be done. "We don't want to lose any great-tasting pizza to a pothole, ruining a wonderful meal", said Russell Weiner, president of Domino's United States of America, via a press release. Starting today, Domino's is asking customers to nominate their town for pothole repairs at the Paving for Pizza website.
"Facing an already harsher winter than usual for DE, this is an opportunity to get additional money to stretch our city's limited resources", said Eric Norenberg, city manager of the town, on the website, Yahoo reported. Domino's will work with selected municipalities to fix roads that affect customers and their prized pizza.
The company helped fill five potholes in Burbank, eight in Bartonville, 40 in Milford, and 150 square yards of roads in Athens.
- Springboks Schalk Brits recalled England Test Bloemfontein
- Looks like Ariana Grande may have already debuted her engagement ring
- Fallout 76 is entirely online
- Watch the Square Enix E3 2018 press conference live stream right here
- ICC acquits former Congolese Vice President, Bemba
- Deontay Wilder agrees to fight Anthony Joshua in world heavyweight unification fight
- Elon Musk's company sells thousands of flamethrowers
- Jaguar Land Rover moves Discovery production to Slovakia
- Unbeaten Deontay Wilder, Anthony Joshua appear poised for title unification bout
- $0 Salaries Didn't Hurt Ivanka, Kushner in 2017