The U.S. National Hurricane Center says Bud has maximum sustained winds of 115 miles per hour (185 kph).
"Even though Bud is now a powerful hurricane, it is going to pass over ocean waters of progressively decreasing heat content", the center said.
"Significantly cooler waters around the southern tip of Baja California should reduce Bud's intensity below hurricane status before it reaches that land", the centre said.
Marca: Real Madrid for Conte?
According to Italian journalist, Gianluca Di Marzio , Real Madrid reached out to Conte but he refused to negotiate with them. Conte has been offered a way out of Chelsea by Real Madrid , who called him on Thursday about taking over there.
"Some additional strengthening is possible today, but a slow weakening trend is expected to begin by early Tuesday".
The coast will also continue to see swell and potentially life threatening surf and rip in southwestern Mexico. Rainfall of 3 to 6 inches (75 to 150 millimeters), with isolated patches of 10 inches (250 millimeters), was possible into Tuesday afternoon.
No warnings have been issued, but the NHC encouraged residents in Southern California to keep an eye on the storm.
By this morning it was a tropical depression, the NHR said. A near-normal season has three to five tropical cyclones, and an above-normal season has six or more tropical cyclones, according to the NOAA. Meanwhile, Tropical Storm Aletta weakened into remnant low-pressure system in the Pacific, far from the Mexican coast. The storm became a major hurricane Monday when it surpassed Category 3.
- Cristiano Ronaldo Reportedly 'Angry' at 'Derisory' Real Madrid Contract Offer
- E3 Trailer: Ubisoft Space Opera ‘Beyond Good and Evil 2’
- Springboks Schalk Brits recalled England Test Bloemfontein
- After E3 2018, The Xbox One's Future Has Never Been Brighter
- Looks like Ariana Grande may have already debuted her engagement ring
- ICC acquits former Congolese Vice President, Bemba
- Watch the Square Enix E3 2018 press conference live stream right here
- Amazon steps up Prime rollout at Whole Foods
- PM 'to appeal for unity' on Brexit vote
- Unbeaten Deontay Wilder, Anthony Joshua appear poised for title unification bout