Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is expected to release by March 31, 2019.
The trailer focuses on a new character, a Spartan cast out by his family as a child, who then has to fight to earn his spot back in a society defined by honor. What we didn't expect to see from this game is an evil Jade, right by the end of it. We'll keep you updated.
Shortly before Ubisoft officially revealed Assassin's Creed Odyssey, the game's collector's edition, dubbed as the Pantheon edition, leaked.
Skull & Bones is a pirate-themed title that will allow players to play a single-player campaign or online multiplayer in a systemic shared world that reacts to actions. A closed beta for the game has also been set for later this year, while the game itself releases on February 19th on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
As has become tradition, the Ubisoft E3 2018 briefing opened with an awkward panda dancing through the streets to the Los Angeles venue.
Assassin's Creed Odyssey release date leaked
New Assassin's Creed: Odyssey screenshots were discovered by Gematsu on a German website's server, and assuming authenticity, they show quite a bit of info.
Choose Your Own Path: Your decisions shape the world around you with over 30 hours of choice dialogue and multiple game endings.
Kassandra and Alexios are descendants of the first civilization bloodline, however, the developer video didn't divulge into the two's lineage further than that. You can be either Alexios or Kassandra.
Fans who are low on time or just wanted to skip the talking and get straight to gameplay footage and trailers can check out all of our coverage from the event below.
Facebook gave some developers access to users' friends after policy changed
Earlier this week, an extensive report in The New York Times said Facebook shared large amounts of data with Apple, Microsoft, Samsung and BlackBerry.
- Neymar shines as Brazil beats Austria 3-0 in friendly
- Kylie Jenner Deletes All Photos Of Stormi's Face From Instagram
- Detroit Pistons Name Dwane Casey as Head Coach
- France's Macron seeks to forge European front against Trump
- Goldman Sachs’ AI predicts Brazil will win the World Cup
- The most exciting games from Square Enix's E3 showcase
- Missing Air Force officer found in California after vanishing 35 years ago
- White House: North Korea talks moving 'more quickly than expected'
- Skyrim Very Special Edition Is Real and You Can Download It Now
- How the Trump-Kim summit is playing in North Korea