Then, sign into the Whole Foods app using your Prime credentials, and when you go to checkout, the discount on those items will be applied.
It's all about Amazon's model of adding more benefits to Prime membership, and now almost half of all Whole Foods stores offer these deals.
New states where the Prime savings are offered at Whole Foods include Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Hawaii, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee and Washington.
Fallout 76 is entirely online, has dedicated servers, can be played solo
There must be a reason all the insane monsters we see aren't in Fallout 3, which is relatively close by geographically. Fallout Shelter is a simulation game where players strive to build and manage their very own vault.
Amazon cuts Whole Foods prices for Prime members while Target slashes the delivery fee for loyalty members.
Whole Foods in Kakaako.
"We're excited that Prime savings will be available at almost half of our Whole Foods Market stores this week, giving more Prime members access to great deals just in time for summer", said A.C. Gallo, President and Chief Operating Officer at Whole Foods Market. Customers also can see Prime offers via the Whole Foods app.
Prime Members should be aware, however, that in order to access these deals, they'll need to link their Prime account to the Whole Foods mobile app.
Amazon introduced the discount program at Whole Foods in May, almost a year after Amazon bought the upscale grocery chain for $13.7 billion. The service is available from 8 a.m.to 10 p.m.
- PM 'to appeal for unity' on Brexit vote
- CRAWFORD | Justify the hype: Baffert's colt wins Triple Crown
- Tony Awards winners take the stage to accept their gongs
- At the Trump-Kim Summit, Human Rights Are on the Agenda
- Trump Kim summit: Both leaders are in place
- E3 2018: Toys-To-Life Game Starlink Gets Release Date
- Halo Infinite may be next-gen, and may be single-player only
- Cristiano Ronaldo Reportedly 'Angry' at 'Derisory' Real Madrid Contract Offer
- Tottenham striker Kane knows he needs to break World Cup scoring hoodoo
- Liverpool 'Unlikely' to Sign Roma Target Despite Holding Talks With Player's Agent