343 created a new engine Halo Infinite because the game was so ambitious that the studio new technology to realise the game's ambition.
Speaking on stage during Microsoft's keynote at the E3 gaming conference in Los Angeles, Microsoft gaming chief Phil Spencer revealed that there will be new generations of the Xbox console. Our MR devices work with Steam games now - I love what's happening there - and in the living room there are still, in my opinion, challenges to be solved.
"The world of gaming is on a historic growth path", Spencer said at an Xbox media event ahead of the formal start of the Electronic Entertainment Expo here this week. The latest game will be available in 4k resolution at 60 frames per second, but you need to have the right support for it in the form of the Xbox One X and a suitable TV.
PM 'to appeal for unity' on Brexit vote
There are two amendments that could prove particularly tough for the government to overturn. The bill underpins the government's Brexit strategy.
Microsoft officials said the company is building a new Santa Monica, Calif. -based studio which it's calling "The Initiative." And while Forza Horizon 4 might not be the biggest surprise of E3, it brings an interesting new wrinkle to the beloved open-world racing series - and is as gorgeous and fun as the franchise has ever been.
343 also responded to criticisms of the last game in the series, 2015's Halo 5: Guardians. The first one will be published by Microsoft Studios, as was the first episode which has yet to make it to Xbox Games Pass. And that engine will power the game for both Xbox One and Windows 10, a major step for the typically Xbox-focused franchise. Go for the Ultimate Edition and you'll get to enjoy the game a little bit earlier, on September 28.
We look forward to spending more time drifting through the seasons when Horizon 4 hits shelves (and Xbox Game Pass) on October 2.
Microsoft also introduced new innovations to push digital gaming forward, including FastStart, an innovation from Microsoft's Machine Learning Team, and plans from Microsoft's Gaming Cloud Team to develop a game streaming service to unlock console-quality gaming on any device.
- ‘I took bullets’: Weepy Dennis Rodman claims credit for Trump-Kim summit
- Tottenham striker Kane knows he needs to break World Cup scoring hoodoo
- At the Trump-Kim Summit, Human Rights Are on the Agenda
- Elon Musk's company sells thousands of flamethrowers
- Cristiano Ronaldo Reportedly 'Angry' at 'Derisory' Real Madrid Contract Offer
- Amazon steps up Prime rollout at Whole Foods
- ICC acquits former Congolese Vice President, Bemba
- Unbeaten Deontay Wilder, Anthony Joshua appear poised for title unification bout
- Neymar's stunning World Cup warning in Brazil romp
- Key four areas mentioned in the US-North Korea signed document