Wolfenstein: Youngblood is set to release in 2019.
As implied by the trailer, Wolfenstein: Youngblood allows gamers to control Jess or Soph Blazkowicz, BJ's twin daughters. It's a sequel to Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus. MachineGames confirmed this is a co-op experience. It should be available on PS4, Xbox One, Windows PC, and hopefully Nintendo Switch as well. During a media event leading into the Electronic Entertainment Expo trade show in Los Angeles today, Bethesda revealed Wolfenstein: Youngblood and a Wolfenstein VR experience. This time, the action is taking place in Nazi-occupied Paris, and the Blazkowicz sisters have a very personal motive to be there.
E3 2018: Fallout Shelter Is Coming to PS4
The narrative seems focused on the idea of rebuilding after the destruction - 76 will be set before Fallout 4 . You play as one of the first settlers from the first vault to open in the post-war wasteland.
"19 years after BJ Blazkowicz ignited the second American Revolution in Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus". It stars BJ's twin daughters fighting against Nazis in the 1980s.
- Twitter Ablaze as Abramovich Refuses to Sell Chelsea to UK's Richest Man
- Starfield is Bethesda's first new game franchise in 25 years
- Barack Obama pays tribute to celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain
- Palace: Harry and Meghan to head Down Under later this year
- Grandma charged for transporting grandkids in dog kennels
- U.S. Justice Department says Obamacare individual mandate unconstitutional
- U.S. Open: Woods grouped with Thomas & Johnson
- EA announces extra subscription service Origin Access Premier
- Trump and Kim meet where fantasy castle built on the hill
- 'THIS IS BIG': N.J. man claims US$315 million Powerball jackpot