He liked the number and was feeling lucky, so he purchased two tickets using the money he got from the returned orange juice and mostly forgot about the lottery for the rest of the day. "I like the numbers and I always play with those numbers", he said.
When Earl checked the tickets from the May 2 drawing at a Lottery retailer, he "saw a lot of zeros!" The owner said none of the 22 stores they own have ever sold a multi-million dollar winning lottery ticket before. I think your machine is not working'.
Souami had bought two tickets for the May 19 drawing at a ShopRite grocery store in Hackensack when he was returning something. "I chose to get our tickets from there that day, and I'm glad I did".
Souami, who is a married father of four, came to the United States in 1996.
Barack Obama pays tribute to celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain
However, suspicion grew when the chef didn't meet for breakfast with Ripert at The Winstub, which the two regularly did together. The hotel staff then called the local gendarmerie, whose officers arrived quickly and sealed Bourdain's hotel room.
"What do you mean by, 'Oh my God?'" he asked her. "Oh, my God.' It's like when you see a 'Tom and Jerry" cartoon: "The heart goes boom boom boom boom". The winning numbers were 23, 28, 41, 53, and 56 and the Powerball was 14. His odds on winning were one in 292.2 million.
A New Jersey man came forward as the victor of the $315.3 million Powerball jackpot. He'll pay off his recently refinanced home, pay for his daughter's college tuition and pay off his own college loans.
Tuesday's Mega Millions jackpot will be worth $144 million ($85 million cash).
Souami, a father of two, said he made a decision to take the more than $183 million cash payout.
- More seismic activity expected on Hawaii's Big Island
- Pep Guardiola speaks out on Yaya Toure racism claims
- US has recalled two diplomats from Cuba because of the "mysterious injuries"
- LeBron James free agency: When will Cavs star reveal his decision?
- Trump pulls out of joint G7 statement, calls Trudeau 'weak'
- Rafael Nadal claims record-extending 11th French Open crown
- Trump arrives in Singapore for meeting with Kim Jong
- How to have tough conversations about mental health
- U.S. Open: Woods grouped with Thomas & Johnson
- KFC to test vegetarian fried chicken