The Duchess of Cambridge was like any mum on a day out, with small children lounging all over her!
Excited by the prospect of her third parade, three-year-old Charlotte could be seen practicing her regal wave before clapping excitedly as each plane flew overhead.
Luckily for the little royals, after behaving well on the balcony of Buckingham Palace, they were able to enjoy a fun day out at the with their mum Kate and let off some steam.
George and his friends were spotted playing with some toy guns.
George could be seen occupying himself with a rainbow slinky, toy guns and a kids' polo set, and rifling through Mum's handbag (naturally).
EA announces extra subscription service Origin Access Premier
But, Origin Access Premier takes it to a new level by offering all those same titles plus access to EA's newest releases. The basic Origin Access provides gamers with a trove of over a hundred past games from EA and other publishers.
The three were watching Prince William play in the polo match as they sat with Autumn Phillips, the Canadian wife of Princess Anne's son Peter, and the couple's two daughters Savannah and Isla.
During the polo match, the Phillips girls joined Charlotte and George in their sideline antics.
You know the drill at this point - Kate wears something and it's an instant sell-out.
Savannah Phillips trying to shut up Prince George.
One person said: 'People are complaining because Prince George had a plastic gun I had a plastic gun when I was little guess what I grew out of it I didn't grow up to be a mass shooter or become obsessed with guns I hate guns now so just leave the boy alone and let him be a child'.
The moment has been captured, with people going gaga over this royal Tow Sawyer-like child, also giving a ideal throwback to the time Prince Harry shared a similar moment with Princess Beatrice.
- E3 2018: Fallout Shelter Is Coming to PS4
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood is a co-op game starring BJ’s twin daughters
- Grandma charged for transporting grandkids in dog kennels
- US has recalled two diplomats from Cuba because of the "mysterious injuries"
- SC woman who stole baby in FL sentenced
- Starfield is Bethesda's first new game franchise in 25 years
- Trump may pardon Ali who doesn't need one
- Palace: Harry and Meghan to head Down Under later this year
- Rafael Nadal, the King of Clay, Wins His 11th French Open Title
- Lewis Hamilton feared engine failure 'every lap' in Canada