His wife the Duchess of Cambridge took their eldest children Prince George and Princess Charlotte out to support their royal dad as he participated in the game at Beaufort Polo Club in Gloucestershire on Sunday, June 10.
Prince George, who reportedly already has a big interest in the police, also had a toy knife and a pair of handcuffs.
Of course Princess Charlotte stole the show as she chose to do a headstand in the grass, leaving her mum giggling.
The Royal siblings were pictured frolicking on the green grass on the sidelines of the Maserati Royal Charity Polo Trophy in Gloucester, UK as their delighted looking mum Kate Middleton watched on. The royal kids cheered on their father alongside their mother, the Duchess of Cambridge, Catherine Middleton, on Sunday, following the Trooping the Colour festivities for their grandmother the Queen the day before.
White House: North Korea talks moving 'more quickly than expected'
Just meeting with Trump will also give Kim recognition as the leader of a "normal" country and as an equal of the USA leader. In a statement, the White House said Mr Trump would speak to the media before departing for the United States at 8:00pm.
George and Charlotte appeared on the balcony of Buckingham Palace alongside their parents and other members of the royal family, including Queen Elizabeth and their aunt and uncle, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, to watch the Royal Air Force flyover.
George, who was from shutting up, talked even during the national anthem, forcing Savannah to place her hand on his mouth to shut him up-leaving the world in splits, including George, who could still be seen smiling. William was always scheduled to play in the match, but it was not known whether Kate and the children would join.
The event brought much of the royal family and thousands of spectators to Buckingham Palace and saw the young brother and sister duo made their appearance on the balcony with the rest of the family. "And everyone has to be on their best behavior".
Kate, who is on maternity leave until the autumn, was relaxed and happy, wearing a £39.99 Zara summer dress.
- Goldman Sachs’ AI predicts Brazil will win the World Cup
- Facebook gave some developers access to users' friends after policy changed
- David and Victoria Beckham’s representatives deny divorce rumours
- Supreme Court allows Ohio to purge voters for not voting
- Poundworld enters administration today, putting thousands of jobs at risk
- US F-15 fighter jet crashes into sea off Okinawa, pilot rescued
- Trump adviser says there’s a ‘special place in hell’ for Canadian leader
- The most exciting games from Square Enix's E3 showcase
- Anthony Bourdain opened up about depression battle on Parts Unknown
- Fox News Host Apologizes After Accidentally Calling Trump A 'Dictator'