"Several years have passed in Devil May Cry 5 and the threat of demonic power, long since forgotten, has returned to menace the world once again", the official press release reads. But at Microsoft's E3 2018 event, Nero and Dante made a triumphant, and predictably ridiculous, return to the spotlight. The words "kick demon ass" are definitely spoken.
What is Devil May Cry 5? Today, that drought comes to an end with the promise of Devil May Cry 5, the first true Devil May Cry sequel in a decade. Update: Nero is indeed the protagonist. He can even use the latter as a way of propelling himself across the environment. In the trailer, we see a white-haired, short-haired Nero (maybe?) spitting out hot takes and slaying demons with a new sidekick, just as he should be. The seasoned demon hunter shows up at the debut trailer's conclusion aboard a sick motorcycle with a snarky grin on his face.
IHOP reveals what IHOB will stand for
It doesn't seem like any of the restaurant chain's original items will be changed or replaced as a result of the new burgers. It's adding several burgers to its menu, including a Big Brunch burger with bacon, a fried egg and browned potato on top.
After years of waiting and many rumors, Capcom has finally announced Devil May Cry 5 and it looks absolutely ridiculous in the best way possible. Throughout the Devil May Cry series, the eternal battle between the forces of good and evil plays out through the lens of this supernatural family drama, as the Son of Sparda Dante, seeks vengeance for his brother's corruption and his mother's murder.
- Twitter Ablaze as Abramovich Refuses to Sell Chelsea to UK's Richest Man
- Arsenal have secured a deal for defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- North Korean, US Officials Air Differences On Eve Of Summit
- Google Pixel 3 XL prototype reveals notch display, single rear camera
- Fox News host sorry for calling Trump a dictator
- ABC Apologizes for ‘Quantico’ Episode
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood is a co-op game starring BJ’s twin daughters
- Robert De Niro gets censored for saying ‘F- Trump’ at Tony Awards
- Trump and Kim meet where fantasy castle built on the hill
- Grandma charged for transporting grandkids in dog kennels